The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Out of time and place

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Adam finally woke up, having had a long, peaceful nights rest. He said good morning to everyone already awake as he grabbed some fruit for breakfast.

"So, what's on the agenda for today, men?"

Cera stirred on the ground, and got up as well. She was always a heavy sleeper, so all the noise in the cave last night hadn't bothered her.

"I'm ready for some more adventure! What's up?"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan awoke, yawning and stretching as he continued to lay down.  Then he sat up.  "Good morning everyone." He said smiling and looking around.  "So what stuff do you think you want or can get for breakfast?" He asked curiously.  "And any plans for after breakfast?"

Ducky awoke, yawning also.  Her moving caused Petrie to start to awaken also.  He sat up blinking.  Spike continued to sleep, at least for now.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ruby and Chomper woke to the sound of Cera's morning greetings.

"Daylight already?" Chomper whined, "Guess we'd better get up." Chomper slowly got up and walked into the sunlight. The light felt warm and good on his skin. Ruby followed him.

"So why were you asking about Claw Valley last night?" Ruby asked, "Did you ask because you wanted to go there?"

"Well, umm," Cleve hesitated, "we were planning to, but after hearing your descriptions, I'm not so sure."

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Deimos was the next to awaken.

"Since everyone's up how about we get breakfast?" James said.

"Sounds good," Theo said.

Deimos suddenly remembered the information he bartered for fish guts. "Guys. A few days ago, I spoke to this sickleclaw and he said that saw a buzzing flyer flying past a mountain shaped like the head of a Threehorn. But he said this was many cold times ago."

"Maybe we should check that out later?" James suggested.

Theo nodded. "Let's focus on food and Claw Valley first. So who's got what tasks?"

"I'll handle the fire."

James then got to work building the fire.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I'll go get some food." Frank said.

Littlefoot was the next to wake up "Morning guys." littlefoot said.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'll get some firewood," Cleve said. It was becoming a routine for him--getting firewood in the morning. He knew a dry river bed that had a lot of them. Cleve hurried off, moving as quickly as possible in order to avoid any sharpteeth attacks.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank walked off to get some fruit from some nearby trees. "We should do an advanced recon of claw valley before we go there as a group." frank thought.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds like a good idea.  Who would be the best ones do you think?" Dan asked.  "and those going should have some way of communicating that doesn't entail shouting at each other.  Even if just a few signals."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll go fishing," Deimos said.

James was busy pouring out cups of water for everyone when they returned.

Theo returned from his drink at the lake. He looked around and noticed that the fruit was gone. He grabbed the leaf they used to haul fruit and headed out after Frank.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank walked to a tree with fruit hanging from it and started to climb.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How goes the water supply?  Do we have enough for a while or do you need more to start boiling?" Dan asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank began picking fruit from the tree thinking of the dream he'd had the night before. "I wonder where those two I saw in my dream come from?" he said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theo arrived at the grove where Frank was. "Hey Frank! How's the fruit looking?" he shouted.

---------------------

James nodded. "I'll go fetch some more water." He then grabbed the large pot he had scavenged from his sojourn back into his own time and headed out to the lake.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"The fruit looks good!" Frank  shouted in reply climbing down the tree and setting what fruit he'd picked on the leaf.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok." Dan said.  He worked on the fire, to be sure it was ready so when James got back he could get started on boiling the water without having to work on the fire himself.  

Ducky looked around and started to shake Spike to wake him up.  Petrie decided to help her.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It wasn't long before Cleve came back into the cave with an armful of branches and twigs.

"Do you need more fuel for the fire, Dan?" Cleve asked, "There's a lot more near the dry river bed. It'll be a quick trip."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
frank climbed the tree again and got more fruit setting it on the leaf after getting a armful. "Do you think that's enough?" Frank asked Theo.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan looked over at the wood pile.  "Thanks,  it was getting a bit low.  There's more you say?  Maybe we can get some vines and tie some together so we can carry some firewood with us so we'll have some to start with when we do move."

"let's go and look for some green food too." Ducky said.

"It scary out there." Petrie said.

"We do not need to go far, just around the area around here." Ducky said.

"Me think that ok." Petrie said, to which Spike nodded.  He and Ducky got on Spike and they went to walk around the area around the campsite to look for some green food like leaves they and some others could eat.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank hung upside down from a branch. "Hey Theo do you know anything about the leadership in claw valley?" he asked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theo was harvesting some edible leaves from a shrub. "Nope," he replied. "Never went near there for obvious reasons."

-----------------------

Deimos returned with some fish he handed off to Dan. "I got some fish for breakfast. By the way, have any of you seen Raptix?"

As soon as he spoke, Raptix entered the cave with two crawlers in hand. "Sorry for running off like that but I just wanted to explore this area a bit."