The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Here I Am!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been wondering where you've been, and why Revenge III hasn't been updated in ages, but I understand completely that school and other priorities come first :yes.  Welcome back :wave.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Indeed :yes Welcome back with us Rob. It's been a long time since we last chatted on MSN.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
WB.  Are you leaving again anytime soon?  I hope not.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Welcome Back LBTFan13! :wave

Good to have you return to us! Hopefully you can get some down time with us if your prior engagements are now in order! ;) Nice to cya again!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the welcomes. It's good to be back. Hopefully I will be able to remain active for a bit longer than before. At the moment I don't have anything too dreadfully important that would require me to leave again.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome bck to GoF! your name was sure a one I haven't seen in a while... but maybe the same can be said about me, hehehe.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Once again, I'm updating this topic instead of creating another one.

This seems to have become a habit of mine. I have disappeared yet again for quite some time now. To put it plainly simple, life has become really hectic for me. From working at Target to getting ready for my senior year of college to family vacations, it's been quite a busy summer for me. I realize that I left a lot of people hanging here and for that I apologize.

So I hope to become more active around here because I know a lot has probably changed and there are some new faces here. To those people, I look forward to hopefully getting to know you all more.

Not sure what else to say except that I hope to be on here more often.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mwuahaha facebook has done this, hasn't it? =P Welcome back! :D

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello there. I've not seen you around much I don't think. Good to see you. It was only last year I was reading your fanfiction. Revenge 1, 2 and 3. :DD

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mwuahaha facebook has done this, hasn't it? =P Welcome back!

Haha yeah you could say it did give me some inspiration  ;)

Hello there. I've not seen you around much I don't think. Good to see you. It was only last year I was reading your fanfiction. Revenge 1, 2 and 3.

Yeah, I've kind of been a ghost as of lately, but hopefully I will be around more often. I'm flattered that you read my fanfics, but I am sorry to say that I haven't worked on Revenge 3 in a long time. I would love to get back to it because I really do want to finish it.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That's alright. I must say know that your fanfiction's inspired me to make my own. Anyway I hope you be able to finish it one day. :DD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would love to see Revenge III come together, but I understand work and school keep ya busy :).