The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most unpleasant VV character

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
OK, because the latest VV chapter has been taking so long (I promise it's coming, but I've got exams coming up, and of course, they take priority), here's another VV related poll! Time for you to decide which of my vile creations is the worst of the all. Which of the above five characters makes your skin crawl the most? Who do you think is the most unpleasant, the most evil? I know exactly whom I consider to be the more and less evil from that selection, but let's see what you think! ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ulciscor... there's just this funny feeling in my guts that he's worse than Xal, who's my no. 2. Sure, Gigas is kinda evil but he's only following Xal's order, same goes to Kai. Seizon is the only character with both villainous and good traits so he's nicest plus he's only fooled by Xal.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Nice observation, but don't underestimate Kai and Gigas. They may be willing to follow orders, but they also have nasty little sides to their personalities, in different ways to their leaders, that have yet to come into prominence.  :unsure:

I PROMISE I'M STILL GOING TO BE WRITING VV,  BUT YOU KNOW, EXAMS...