The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which humanized character is the cutest

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Seeing as a lot of people find my humanized versions of the gang and the other child characters cute. I thought I'd make a poll where you can vote and tell us which one you find cute the most.
NOTE: I made this poll before I made my human version of Ruby, that's why she's not in the list..

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I gotta go with Tricia. She's just so innocent looking, and I love how her hair is like her sister's. And that cute red ribbon! :wub: Though, she's already cute as a Triceratops, so it's not really hard.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I gotta choose Tricia as well :lol She's just so cute... I guess being the youngest makes her cutest.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 25 2014 on  08:07 PM
I gotta go with Tricia. She's just so innocent looking, and I love how her hair is like her sister's. And that cute red ribbon! :wub: Though, she's already cute as a Triceratops, so it's not really hard.
I had a feeling that most people would go for Tricia what with her been the youngest. If your wondering my human version of her is 3 years old.
I personally don't know which one to go for as their all cute in different ways.
I find my human Cera cute (in a tomboyish way) as you probably know by now I'm a Cera lover. I find human Ducky very cute as she's the cutest of the main 5 and is all girly and happy most of the time. I also find human Spike quite cute as he's the youngest of the main 5 and I've made him a little 5 year old. I can picture him not talking like his dino counterpart, and just grunt but in a little boy's voice. And I do get cute vibes from Ali too as I made her girly girl with a long ponytail.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I went with Ducky :DD
Gotta be those pigtails. I imagine Ducky being the type of bouncy little nugget with wispy hair always in pigtails, and a big smile on her face.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Mar 27 2014 on  03:34 PM
I went with Ducky :DD
Gotta be those pigtails. I imagine Ducky being the type of bouncy little nugget with wispy hair always in pigtails, and a big smile on her face.
Yeah I gave Ducky that little pigtail to represent the stork on the back of her Dino counterparts head.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
NOTE: I made this poll before I made my human version of Ruby, that's why she's not in the list..