The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A problem I have at night...

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm writing this because this just happened to me last night, and it's really aggravating me...or more, frightening me.

I'm not sure what happens, but every now and then, at night, when I begin to lay down, I start to get really nauseous. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it's absolutely horrible X.X If I at all shift my position, it'll get really bad until I stay perfectly still before it'll die down just a bit.

I've tried drinking water (Since that's a perfect cure for nausea in my sense), doesn't help at all, or rather, enough.

I may, however, know what's causing this as the last thing I ate that night was about 5 sugar cookies :^.^:. And I think I remember eating alot another night when it happened. However there have been nights when the last time I had anything to eat was around 7:00 - 8:00.

Does anybody else get this problem sometimes? Is it known to happen to some people? I wish I knew how to prevent it since it's extremely difficult to try to fall asleep :cry.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Well, this is sort of on the same scale...I can't really eat past 11pm, or I'll either have trouble falling asleep, or I'll be sick in the morning.  Doesn't quite explain your nausea but some people just can't eat and then directly sleep right after.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Its probably just that you ate too much. What position do you like to sleep in? On your stomach?

And if that isn't it: talk to a doctor.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nah usually just my side.

I guess it's just from eating too late...or too much like you said (Since I have a tendancy to do that alot :lol)