The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is to come in April 2012

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there, everyone!  I've been working on a little something on the side and, if things work out for me, here's what you can expect from me in April.

1. Trailers and Reviews on my site.

I plan to finish putting up all the trailers of The Land Before Time onto my site.  After which, you will get the much discussed reviews that originally came from thatguywiththeglasses.com.  Yes, even that lengthy 45+ minute LBT 12 review.  I even plan to put up the ones from Marzgurl.  If anything, she did a good job on all of them.

2. Fanfiction Revival.

Now that I seriously have no excuse to be putting it off, the long awaited revival of me coming back to fanfiction should begin soon.  I've always wanted to come back to it, I just got lazy with it was all.

Also, if I STILL can't get back to my story for whatever reason, (most likely writer's block on a certain scene) then I have a surprise for ALL the fans here in the form of a new story.  Trust me, you will love it.

3. A special secret project.

There's a little something I've had in the back of my mind and I plan to get it out now while I still have no excuse of putting it off.  All I'll say about it is that it'll change the way some of those outside of our community think of The Land Before Time.

I'm no longer putting this off.  I'm doing it and nothing will stop me. Hope you all look forward to it.:)

See ya all later! :D

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Apr 10 2012 on  03:34 AM
Are you gonna put the songs up on that site?
It's tempting, but as much as I would love to, no, I'm not going to.  Until Universal allows it, I can't do much about it, sadly.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oh do it anyway that is what I would have done. I wouldn't give a damn about Universal Animated Studios. If my fans wanted the songs I would put them up anyhow. And looking forward to those updates.