The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Singing Videos

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Wow, your range of voice is impressive indeed. It would be really great to have you with us in the project of "Things change", a song which is very high pitched in parts.
I remember I had an extremely hard time including the spoken "almost" in the song and then continue to sing properly when we were doing "Always there" for a GOF singing project. You did very well on that tricky part.
One thing i noticed was that you sung "green, Great Valley" rather than "green, green Valley" (which was the wording in the movie). Was it intentional?
May I ask where you are living?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Wow, you have a amazing voice. Keep up the good work ;-)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
@Nimrod:  much appreciated! i try my best

@Malte279: that was accidental. everytime i listened to the song, i always thought they were saying " green Great Valley", but hey, it still worked out. i currently live in Pennsylvania, just an hour away from philadelphia.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I finally made another singing video. This time, I am singing Bestest Friend from LBT10. There are a couple mistakes in the song, and I apologize for making them. I explained what they are in the video description. Anyway, there's a link on the front page, but I'll post one here also.

Bestest Friend

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice singing.  Have you contacted Mumbling to ask about her singing project that she took over from Action9000?  If you like to sing you could ask her about it.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yup :)

I'll start another singing project after I've been to France again. I shallw atch your video when I'm on a better computer.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Great voice you got. I posted a reply at the youtube link :) .