The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Movies Now on my YouTube Account

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 17 2009 on  07:03 AM
Why only part one.. haha

Can't you use one of your famous tricks to get it uploaded again?
I usually don't want to resort to them.  After all, some of the fans of YouTube want it to be as in tact as possible.  So no sound or video change.  I just need to hope for the best.

However, a part of me wants to give up YouTube.  I'm sick and tired of dealing with the removing of my videos.  I've got an idea, but I'll wait until later to do so.  For now, let's just get this over with.

See ya later! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it's back up! :) All I did was increase the quality.  It is now over 750 MB in size.  I can get it over 1 GB, but with the limit, I had to make a sacrifice. :D

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
It is now over 750 MB in size. I can get it over 1 GB, but with the limit, I had to make a sacrifice.

Just remember that if the original file was an AVI, increasing its size to 1gb or even 100gb won't increase the quality.  It can only be as good as its original quality.  If they're DVD rips, 700mb is the largest you can make them and the best quality they'll ever be in.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, YouTube has hit me yet again.  Not only have they removed LBT 3, but they have blocked all reuploads of the content.  So yeah, it's gone.  Dang!  And that was one of the better sequels.

It's sad to see it go, but it's gone now.

So yeah, just wanted to inform you all of this.

Good-bye LBT 3.  We'll miss ya. :(

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
To be honest, I'm not at all surprised about this.