The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Challenge

Nick22 · 247 · 29317

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I've never seen Dinosaucers, so You'll have to explain the background to me.. other than that.. They're fine..)
Alicia winced "trissus. Boy you are going to have a rough semester she is very strict, and doesn't give out high marks very much. She PROBES you, there's no other way to put it, and if you get on her bad side, you can forget about passing the class."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"I think I will be fine" Eva said to her "I had worse last year remember, all those crazy things going on."

(here is a link to a site about them, this will help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaucers)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(thanks)
"I hope you are right, but don;t say I didn't warn you.' alicia said. "you have her second hour..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah I see" Eva said looking at the sheet and putting it away.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Second hour came and the class for Professor Trissus gathered outside the classroom. It was a small room, tucked away on the fifth floor of the building. one of the students knocked on the door, the door vanished, to the surprise of many. "enter' came a clear crisp voice, but there was a decided chill to it as well. The group entered two at a time, and inside the classroom there were a number of small seats. above them , on a large birdswing sat a large owl, with piercing yellow eyes. The room was dark and had a foreboding about it. The owl swooped down in front of a large mirror. "Hello students. I am Professor Trissus. Some may have heard of me, others may have not. This is the course for magical memory, to summon memory requires the ability to focus your mind, and in certain situations read the minds of others. I can read minds with the best of them, so it would be wise not to let your mind wander, or think private thoughts, I will have no qualms about revealing them to everyone." Trisisus said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quackpot with Ankylo was standing in there the whole time with Ankylo holding the egg cracker, Ankylo watched Quackpot dancing about "Quackpot the boss" snorts "told us to just listen in, not muck around. so" snorts "stop it and stay here or the bossasuar will be anger" Ankylo spoke out

"Oh ok" Quackpot spoke and walk to Ankylo and stood beside him crossing his arms "Sourersaur" Quackpot mutters.

Eva listened to the teacher and the others as well no one knowing that there was two more in there that was out of phase with their dimension enough to not be sensed by magic or mental powers of any sort.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Professor gazed around the room. "Let us begin by turning to page 33.Can any of you tell me how memories are created magically? You there" She looked at Eva. "Respond"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well... huh?" she looked to the empty side of the room.

"Erm I think that mammal looking at us" Quackpot said with a quack like sound and look at Ankylo

"Nah" snort "this is working perfectly" Ankylo smirked

"Sorry I thought I had a strange feeling that I was being watched" Eva turn to the teacher "the memiors created by magic using a range of skill and power that shows form of energy that create that some call fulse memiors and others magical memiors of the old ways" Eva spoke out to the teacher. Professor Trissus.

"See" Ankylo looked at Quackpot

"Ok ok keep your spikes on" Quackpot spoke back "But did you hear what that mammal said? about creating fulse memiors?"

"Yeah, if we had that type of power we can give those Dinosaucers bad dreams" Ankylo snorted and laughs with Quackpot.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trissus looked her over. "Good. What is your name?" She shook her head and glared at eva. The glare sent shivers down Eva's back, she knew Trissus was scaning her mind...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eva." Eva spoke out.

"that bird might see what she could of sense and that could of been us!" Quackpot spoke looking at Ankylo

"Lets go then, we will tell Rex" snort "and find a way to take that mammal Eva" Ankylo spoke back, Quackpot noding and Ankylo activating the egg cracker them vanishing again but leaving a recording device hidden out of phase to listen and watch on the class without them being there.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'eva is it? I'll tell you right now Miss Eva, that i will not give you any special treatment in the class because of your mentor, indeed, I will expect nothing but your best. " Trissus said to her." I will not tolerate anything less, if you slack off in here, you'll be out of here faster than you can blink, and I'll fail you as well.."her voice was clear and firm. "Now Eva, What are the massorin?" A blank look came over Eva's face....she had never heard of that term before..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sorry professor but I never heard of massorin" Eva replied truthly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You don't know?Your master knows all about them!" Trissus said in reply. "have you learned ANYTHING from him at all? " Eva shook in her seat, she was getting the feeling the professor did not like her.
Professsor Trisus sighed. "Massorin is the name of the order of memory, a small band of great wizards and witches who were masters at Old Way magic. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"good work Quackpot and Ankylo, we listening in without anyone noticing. that owl mammal look like it evloved from the mammal owl on this Earth. this memior magic they talk of. I want to know how it works! when that owl is alone fossilze it bring it here so we can make it talk if not we simply deevlove it back to a plain owl" Rex said and starts laughing the others laughing as well.

"Shut up and get to work on the trap!" he yelled

the other Tyrannos jumped back "Yes sir!" all said and rush to their ships.

"Not really Allo will know what will hit him with power like that" Rex grins as he watch the class go on.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The class continued and Trissus didn't ask Eva any more questions, which was a good things otherwise she would have started to cry. Alicia had been right, she WAS very strict, and the other students who dared answer got the same stare when they answered incorrectly, which they invariably did. The bell rang to signal the end of class, and the students got up to leave.
(this could be a recurring theme, those dum-dums trying to capture Trissus, and failing miserably each time)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
meanwhile Wayne had discover something and Stripetail came to the space station. he arrived at the labs and see dinotons going crazy working on data and moving around handing data pads then he saw Wayne

"Sorry for the choas here but we found something amazing! really amazing! this ship is from a planet called Reptilon and the large opening was a escape pod for something massive. this ship is over 20 million years old and from another dimension. the power systems run on something I have never heard of before but after running some scans we found crystals of this form in the ocean of Dinoton's largest ocean Lunar Trim" Wayne spoke with amazment in his voice "with this energy called Dinoruem it would make fusion look like peanuts. We've only accessed 2% of the database and still downloading." Wayne said with a raised happy voice "Oh that why I transformed myself back into my old dinoton form cause it just thrilling" Wayne smiled.

Stripetail never seen him so happy before and the Dinotons around in the labs was just as amazed and happy full of energy with each data they find on the ship it was more then a gold mine it was the find of the year.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail looked at him Dinoreum/ I've never heard of it before... but from what you say its power must be truly incredible.. This is probably the greatest scientific find in centuries.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"indeed it is. enough to make me want to be back in my orignal form a Parasolputon" Wayne grinned "Dinah heard of this discovery that she'd requested to change back to the old form for a time being to come here and see this discovery. She'd be coming soon" Wayne smiled "I thinking about we've stay like it for the year even it just begun, 1 whole year seem to be worth it. might even refreash our love to each other" Wayne said to Stripetail. Stripetail noticing how reawaken he is and no one minding his choice or Dinah's.

(I've put that they haven't had kids yet. so it works with alongside Eva's side of events. is that ok?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That will work fine :) )
"are you sure the Minister will permit allowing Dirah to come here?" Stripetail had not seen Dirah in awhile, and he wasn't sure how much damage the forced seperation had done to thier relationship. "I'm sorry to bring you  down from the clouds here Wayne, but you can't afford to let excitement cloud your judgement.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I know what you mean. But the minister is bring her up. he told me that this is the most important find and said something about Dinah requesting to come up to stand with me on this most important find for Dinoton. and the tri-foundation alliance." Wayne spoke to Stripetail in a serious tone

"that one of the reasons I am looking like my dinoton form again not only for my own self reasons but request by the minister. he spoke of that this important find being that even the dragon lord should be back to his own old form for the start of a new golden age of Dinoton." Wayne gave the details of the reason. "I am still the dragon lord though and being back as a Dinoton is part of respect of the golden age. it in the old writings and those been followed for some time now." Wayne sat down

"I still got all my powers but just now used with help of this staff, in a way I am now a Dinoton Sorceror that still as important to the Dragon Lord but just as a Dinoton being the right hand support to the Minister. It a trandision of Dinoton and Diniah being with magic as well is the dinoton Sorceroress. so you see why she'd coming up with the Minister" Wayne said to him placing a claw hand on Stripetail's shoulder with a smile on his dinoton beak.