The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 77926

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot caught up with Nahla "Hey Nahla? It's ok?"/

Nahla sobbed "I don't know if I wanna live anymore"

Littlefoot stared t her in shock "I don't unde\stand..."

Nahla turned and stared at him "Of course you don't,your love you got food you don't understand what I gone though,death seems like the only way out LEAVE ME ALONE!" she took off.

Littlefoot quickly turned and ran back to his Grandparents,"Grandma..Grandpa I'm worried about Nahla she said death was her only way out and she doesn't wanna live anymore".

(Sorry Nahla is an emotional wreck right now,well can you blame her,her father mudrered her mother and siblings in front of her)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa exchanged concerned looks when their grandson told them what he had just heard.
"I suppose that's understandable," said Grandpa. "After what she's been through..."
"Yes..." Grandma agreed. "We need to talk to her. She needs all the support she can get right now, and with her being a Shadowlander, that really leaves just us and a few others." Her husband nodded in agreement, and they walked off in search of Nahla.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was laying on a small ledge sobbing. She was starting to regret not taking the food those other longnecks had offered her. She was starving you could nearly see her ribs. She wanted her mother.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Nahla?" Grandma Longneck was relieved she had found her. Grandpa caught up, and had some treestars in his mouth, which he quickly grabbed when he realised that Nahla hadn't eaten anything. He placed the treestars by her side.
"Are you ready to talk?" he asked her. "We understand if you need some time alone. We just want to make sure you're okay."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I want mother" she sobbed 'I want my mum,she turned to the food and stared at it she was thinking of rejecting it,but hunger got the better of  her and she dug into the food like she hadn't eaten in weeks..which she hadn't.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma smiled weakly when she saw Nahla tucking in, and sighed.
"I'm sure Littlefoot knows how you feel in some way," she said quietly, feeling tears stinging in her own eyes. They very rarely brought up the topic of Littlefoot's mother these days, since even suggesting it brought sadness to the longneck family. "I'm sorry, little one," she almost whispered. "I know how horrible this must be for you..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Guilt spread across Nahla face "Littlefoot's mother...died,...to?".
"I was so totaly mean to him. when he tried to help me..said he had no diea what I gone through" Nahla hit her head against a nearby rock "I can't beleive I did that"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"She did," Grandma replied, staring straight ahead of her. Grandpa, on the other hand, faced Nahla.
"I'm sure he understands," he said. "But he was the exact same way you are now when he came to the Great Valley. We were separated from Littlefoot and our daughter in an earthshake, and we thought both of them to be dead. Within a few days of us arriving here Littlefoot had found his way and reunited with us, but his mother never made it. After he told us what had happened, he was-"
"Stop it," Grandma interrupted, tears flowing freely from her eyes. She'd heard enough now. "Sorry, Nahla," she said, trying to stop herself from going back to the painful memories of the past. "I don't think I'm helping very much."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed and notived the bright circle was setting "I'll go find a cave and rest there tonight,tomorrow I'll leave  and be out of your way" she took off a Littlefoot walked up.

Littlefoot stared after her..there was something about her..he liked her. Littlefoot shook his head he was getting a crush on someone he hardly knew.

(Hehe every RP needs a little romance)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie awoke, & though he wanted to go and see what his friends were up to his mother had him stay and eat breakfast then practice some flying lesson she gave to improve their flying now that they were older then they were before.  Once this was done he was able to then fly off, looking to see what his friends were up to.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Ok I'm the temp Mama Flyer till someone comes and claims her so Petrie has a family.)

Mama Flyer nodded with approval at her children,however they were soon interrupted by a very distressed longneck child.
"
"Get out of my way!" Nahla shouted as she bashed past the flyer family

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The longneck family also awoke, but Grandma's sleep hadn't been a good one that night.
"Are you okay, dear?" her husband asked her, noticing how tired and down she looked. "You were shuffling around all of last night."
"Yes," she replied, closing her eyes again. "I had a lot of sleep stories last night."
"I gathered that," said Grandpa. "What about?"
"A lot of things," Grandma mumbled, trying to get some more rest. She didn't feel just tired, she felt really weak too.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Oh heey I;m not only one online anymore..I have to live on the otherside of the world as everyone else don't I)

Littlefoot remained asleep he was also having a sleep story.

Meanwhile Nahla kept on walking to exit the valley.

Mr Threehorn stepped in front of her "Time to get rid of you Shadowlander"

Nahla screamed,the sound could be heard across the whole valley.

(No one love poor little Nahla well that what she believes)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"What was that?" Grandma groaned, still unable to get up. Grandpa was concerned about her, but also about the one who screamed. He had a very bad feeling.
"I'll check it out," he said. "You stay here and watch over Littlefoot." He took off in the direction of the scream.
"Not really like I can do much else, anyway," Grandma mumbled under her breath, looking over to Littlefoot.

(Ah, yes. Time zones, grr...)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn stood over Nahla's fallen body.

Nahla was laying motionless in a pool of blood.

(Calm she is NOT dead she just weak and passes out easily)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa was soon towering over Mr Threehorn, a look of pure horror on his face when he saw the mess in front of him.
"What have you done...?" he breathed.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn rolled his eyes "She was a SHADOWLANDER daughter of HADES don't you remember what he and his family had done to this valley all thoese years ago?" he turned and stormed off away from Grandpa and the 'dead' Nahla.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"She's just a child!" Grandpa called after him. "Give her a chance to explain herself, at least!" He turned to the motionless body in front of him. He was sure he recognised her from somewhere, and that was why in a way, he thought she meant no harm. As for now, he wasn't even sure if she was alive or dead.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was breathing but it was hard to see,anyone would glance at her and declare her dead,

Meanwhile Littlefoot was crying "Wheres Nahla? She said she'll stay with us. And wheres Grandpa?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma Longneck was struggling to answer. Her breathing was getting heavier, her head was pounding, and all of her muscles ached.