The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 77922

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Grandma whats wrong!?" Littlefoot asked paniked,his own breathing was getting heavier in panic "Grandma?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma felt awful. She could barely keep her eyes open now, her head was spinning. The only thing keeping her awake was the desperate cries from her grandson, but eventually, not even that could stop her from collapsing.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot completey panicked "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" he screamed "PLEASE WE NEED HELP!" he sobbed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa was on the way back to the nest, carrying Nahla on his back, when he heard Littlefoot's cries for help. He ran back to the resting place as fast as an old longneck could go, extremely worried.
"Littlefoot!" he called, just as got in sight of the young longneck, and he could also see why he was calling for help. "No..." he breathed as he approached. "Oh no..."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot ran up to Grandpa "She won't get up...make her get up" he begged.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa quickly went over to his wife and checked her all over. He recognised the illness, and sighed with relief.
"She'll be like this for a few days," he informed his grandson. "But she should be all right... I know a certain treesweet that will make her feel better. This is a disease that some outsiders carry with them." He looked behind him at Nahla, wondering if she was the reason for this, and considered himself lucky. He had been the one licking her injuries, after all. He turned back to his grandson. "Keep your distance, Littlefoot," he warned. "It has a worse effect on younger dinosaurs."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded "Yes Grandpa.." and still not noticing Nahla laying motionless on his Grandpa's back "Speaking of oustiders...wheres Nahla?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Er...." Grandpa hesitated, but he was glad Littlefoot hadn't seen her on his back just yet. "She... she said she was going to stay in one of the caves last night and... she may have left..."
He knew he shouldn't be telling lies to his grandson, and he knew he was in for a big telling off once he found out, but he couldn't bare to tell Littlefoot that she might be dead.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's face fell "She..left?" tears started he closed his eyes and pretended he never had that crush on her "Oh ok...I'm gonna go see my friends" he said in a heartbroken token and walked away.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa knew that Littlefoot was going to be upset either way, but he was now able to put Nahla down and realised something. It wasn't too noticeable at first , but her chest was slowly rising and falling. She was just about alive. He started tending to her injuries, somewhat grateful that he wouldn't have to consider accusing Mr Threehorn of killing someone. He then looked over to his mate, and decided to get the treesweets, which thankfully grew in the Great Valley. He just hoped nobody else would try to get rid of Nahla while he was gone.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn walked up behind Grandpa "Wheres the Shadowlander body? I went to go get rid of it before Cera or Trica see it but it was gone"

Meanwhile Littlefoot did't end up going to see his friends instead he walked to the ledge Naha was at yesterday and laid down sobbing..he couldn't deny it...he loved her. It was like his mother sent her for him.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa didn't answer the question, instead he was picking treesweets and placed them on the ground, then he faced the threehorn.
"This isn't the first time you've tried to do something like this," he said bluntly. "You keep judging a treestar by it's colour, Mr Threehorn. She may have been a Shadowlander, but could you not give her a chance? She was leaving this morning before you showed up and attacked her."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn knowing he was defeated turn off in huff.

Unknown to Littlefoot,his ledge was right next to where his Grandpa was so he could hear every word he said while taking to himself "Nahla...why did you leave? I would of taken care of you...I loved you...like really loved you" tears fell down his cheeks.

(Poor Littlefoot :( )

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Poor Littlefoot indeed. :()

"Littlefoot?" said his grandpa, after finding him on the ledge. "I thought you said you were going to go and play with your friends."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littefoot looked startled "Ahh they were busy" he lied. Standing up. "What you doing here Grandpa?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa gestured to the treesweets on his back. "I went to get these for Grandma," he said. "Did you want to come back for a little bit? There's actually something else I want to show you. "

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot half smied "Ok Grandpa" but you could tel he was forcing himself to be happy,

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa let a out a huge sigh, hoping that all would be well. "Now, you have to promise me not to tell anyone else about this," he said quietly to Littlefoot, as he walked through the trees to their resting place.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I promise" Littlefoot said but confused.

Meanwhile.Nahla had came round but her head was pounding,one of her legs was  clearly twisted. She tried to clear her head to gather where she was. She realized she was at the resting place of that longneck family she met yesterday.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Oh, you're awake," said Grandpa as he walked into the resting place. He placed the treesweets at his wife's side before going up to Nahla. "I was worrying about you... again."