The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Killer Among Us

Nahla · 767 · 47501

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla jumped out in front of them just staring "Why you speaking about me" she snarled clearly not pleased.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"How did you know we were talking about you?" Grandma shot back at her. "Have you been following us?"

Taro and Lily had overheard something and Taro went to see what was going on while Lily hid in the bushes.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla raised her head "Maybe I was..." she  chuckled the evil sparkle growing bigger.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro came through the trees, staring at the pink longneck. He knew he had seen her somewhere before.

"Is she with you?" Grandma asked. Taro shook his head and pointed towards the bushes with his tail, where Lily had poked her tail out to show that she was the one who had hidden away.

"She's the one with me," said Taro.

Grandma nodded and glared at Nahla, but only because she was getting more unnerved by her presence.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla glared at Grandma "What you looking at?" she spat.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"You'd better be careful," Grandma warned. "I dare say you could end up banished soon enough if your ghastly behaviour carries on." With that said, she walked away, taking Littlefoot with her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just smirked "Some new targets,excellent" she said forgetting the males and Lily were still there.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro raised an eyebrow at her before scoffing and leaving with Lily, Grandpa following him.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla laughed before going back into the shadows.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"That was strange," said Taro as he walked on. "And a little bit terrifying, too." Grandpa nodded in agreement as the two found Grandma and Littlefoot.

Lily still hid behind Taro, terrified of the elderly longnecks.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sat up "Whats with that new longneck? She kinda scares me" Littlefoot admitted "I heard her whispering before..."

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure, Littlefoot," said Grandpa, shaking her head.

"I think she might have followed us here," said Taro. "Sometimes I just look around and see her. For a while I thought I was imagining things, but..."

Lily poked her head out from behind Taro's leg and spotted Littlefoot.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I heard her whispering 'die die die' before" Littlefoot said looking scared not noticing Lily.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"What?!" Grandma exclaimed in horror.

Lily came out a bit more, eyeing Littlefoot with a spark of curiosity in her eyes.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded "Yeah she kept chanting die die die over and over" he turned his head now noticing Lily/

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa and Grandma glanced at each other nervously.

Lily backed off behind Taro again, not saying a word.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With that the said longneck stepped out from the shadows. Nahla's blue eyes were full of evil and darkness. She glanced around the group smirking.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily whimpered and hid again. The others said nothing, but Grandma quickly hoisted Littlefoot up into the safety of height.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla frowned "Whats up with you lot?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Again, the only sound that could be heard was Lily whimpering. She already hated this place. Everyone else just glanced at each other.