The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Off to Tenerife!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hope your sunburn goes away soon. And I';m glad tonight was a great night for all of you. And at least you tried to do karaoke that's all the counts. I wouldn't try myself but it sounds like you had a good time.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^^
Well, it's better now thanks. It started blistering yesterday, but it's a lot less sore now.

Actually, I kinda want to do the karaoke again, just with a different song. I know what I want to do this time.

So, we had a Chinese buffet yesterday and having a beach day today. The beach has free WiFi... now that's just awesome. Never mind the sea. :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sneaky Wifi-use is Sneaky, I assume? :p

Well, at least that means I don't have to worry about you falling off the island  :lol

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^^
Nope, you sure don't. :p

I almost thought that I wouldn't find anywhere with WiFi today, but thankfully we found somewhere on the way back to the apartment. If that didn't happen I probably wouldn't have internet access for two days, since I'm going on a boat trip tomorrow and won't be bringing any electronic stuff to that, and it'll probably last the day.

I feel really silly now for not realizing that I had put both music and films on the Kindle Fire. Turns out I have a handful of the Harry Potter films and the first LBT film on there, so my friend and I watched one of the HPs today and then found a good ol' British restaurant to have a Sunday roast at. :lol

Anyway, good news, I found earphones! I can sleep now, yay! :DD Bad news, I got sunburn on my shoulders, even though I was wearing sunscreen and only went in the sun for about an hour at the most. <_<

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice that you got earphones, hope they do help you to sleep.  To bad about your sunburn.  Sounds like you sunburn easily.  hope you have fun during your boat trip, good luck.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Yeah, I do seem to burn annoyingly easily. I'm still going to take it carefully, but I think that once I do burn in certain places, that's it. And yes, the earphones seem to be doing their job.

Well, yesterday was amazing! We went on the boat and spotted loads of bottlenose dolphins and... I can't remember the exact name, but we spotted a bunch of whales too. The boat also had free drinks, so you can probably guess how some of the adults on that boat were afterwards. :lol

Turns out the hotel has computers that you can pay for to use, which I honestly didn't notice until my friend pointed it out today. To be honest, I'd rather use the WiFi spots, reasons being that it's free, and I'm struggling to use the Spanish keyboard right now. :oops

The other night was, well, eventful, shall we say. We had a cockroach infestation in our room, and all you could hear was us girls screaming whenever we saw one. Besides that, not much else going on.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awww, poor you xD Got a new room at least?

Did you make pics of the Dolphins? :3

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Uh... no, but I think my step dad killed all of the cockroaches, anyway. I haven't seen any since.

I got some pictures of the whales, and got a video of them and the dolphins, which I'll upload to YouTube if anyone's interested.