The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rp idea: Planet of the Tigers

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Inspired by a post someone made in a Shere Khan based caption in the caption section, and the fact that tigers are my favorite animals, I thought of an rp idea that, like IC and Toonworld, can have both canon characters and OCs:

A group of creatures exploring the universe have their journey abruptly cut short when their ship begins to malfunction and they are forced to land on a nearby planet. On this planet, tigers are the dominant species. Prey creatures are around primarily for food, and non-tiger predatory species are lower class citizens but they can work their way up into higher classes.

The tiger planet would be mostly modern in terms of technology, with a bit of sci-fi to fit the space travel concept.

Now, the group must avoid being devoured by the tigers if they are prey creatures, earn their respect, find a way to repair their ship, or if worst comes to worst, find a way to take up home on the tiger planet.

If you have character ideas, feel free to post descriptions here. (And everyone can be one of the crashed group, or one of the tigers or other residents of the planet)

Anyone interested?  :)

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Alien Ant Farm

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This does have a Planet of the Apes feel to it. I imagine it would be similar. Tigers at the top, maybe other big cats for certain jobs and at specific class levels? I'm not sure if I'd join, mainly because I haven't created characters for such a project before, but I'll be keeping an eye on it, for sure.