The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Interder in the Great Valley

Timber · 1 · 2711

Timber

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I really have one rule and thats is that your try not too do one liners and Have Fun.
 :lol RP is based on the Series and will have both the movie and the series elaments (Like I really need too say that). If theres any problem just tell me and I will fix it, I like the callenge.

The Thunder crackles as rain pours through out the Great valley, The Wind blow hard and the lightning lights the night sky as Timber ran across the great beyond, his right leg badly hurt as he looked behind him. Red Claw and his lackeys where close behind but Timber had the advantage as the wind masked his sent and the thunder masked the sound. As the rain poured on his body he hid under cover of a empty cave as they ran pass him, relieved and tired he walked deep inside the cave his leg hurting badly, Surely He wasn't prepared when he went into Red Claw's territory too hunt. He sniffed the air and fallowed the trial as the thunder crackled in the background and the sound of the cave entrance caving in. He was stuck in the cave but it was a miner set back he thought, Hew was a born hunter and he spent most of his life searching caves and forest. So as he looked around he gave the air another sniff and kept walking as he found a little opening in the rock formation, just enough for him too squeeze though and he did, standing up he looked around, there was trees and herds of leaf eaters through out the area, truly this was paradise but he was to tired too adventure forward and when back through the opening and laid down and fall to sleep as the rain started too die down and clear up.