The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Clan

Poll

What Sharptooth Do You Wanna See in LBTXV?

Acrocanthosaurus
0 (0%)
Afrovenator
1 (16.7%)
Concavenator
0 (0%)
Ceratosaurus
2 (33.3%)
Cryolophosaurus
0 (0%)
Eoraptor
0 (0%)
Herrerasaurus
2 (33.3%)
Sinraptor
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
why version keeps raise every week? O_o
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
why version keeps raise every week? O_o

Some changes. Like Leaf Eaters can come in and challenge us. If you don’t eat them first milord. :D

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Just don't call me milord, please.
I don't have any intention to rule some large pack.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Just don't call me milord, please.
I don't have any intention to rule some large pack.

As you wish Sharptooth.

I shall rule as Sharplord. Rawr!!!!

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
RWAR

I have come here to join the Sharpteeth clan as the best friendliest sharptooth of them all  :chompysmile

Character: Chomper

Sex: Male

History: The first appearance in Tlbt was in the second movie after being hatched by Littlefoot. The rest common knowledge  :OhYou

Strengths: The ability to communicate with Leafeaters can be a very useful skill and its quite unique for a common sharpteeth. Also incredible luck

Weaknesses: Not a fully grown sharpteeth and too kind in general  :areyouserious

Also me and @Gentle Sharptooth have created a small discord server for our clan

Only Sharpteeth clan members may join  :bestsharptooth

Here is the link: Click me!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 07:53:36 PM by Vojeds »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Well done Viceroar Chomper @Vojeds ! Your service to the Clan shall go in annuls of Sharpteeth.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Viceroar, as in the position of the Sharptooth Clan that precedes Carnie the leader?

I’m proud of Chomper, he’s growing up so fast. Already high in the ranks I see. :D

I’m interested in the Omnivore revision. Although, that begs the question. I know there will definitely be some siding with the leaf eaters, but wouldn’t you think some would side with the Sharptooth Clan as well?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Viceroar, as in the position of the Sharptooth Clan that precedes Carnie the leader?

I’m proud of Chomper, he’s growing up so fast. Already high in the ranks I see. :D

I’m interested in the Omnivore revision. Although, that begs the question. I know there will definitely be some siding with the leaf eaters, but wouldn’t you think some would side with the Sharptooth Clan as well?

Chomper is my Viceroar, I am the Sharplord. Together we will lead the Clan into a new era of prosperity and power. RAWR!

Omnivores like  could be either, however @LeventeII  is now Leader of Oviraptors and other Fast Biters except for Deinonychus and Velociraptor.   

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Chomper is my Viceroar, I am the Sharplord. Together we will lead the Clan into a new era of prosperity and power. RAWR!

Omnivores like  could be either, however @LeventeII  is now Leader of Oviraptors and other Fast Biters except for Deinonychus and Velociraptor.   

Omnivores like who? :p

You got a keeper with Chomper there, let me tell you that. A ruling reign needs its fair balance of compassion and understanding, something which he brings to the table quite well! :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Omnivores like who? :p

You got a keeper with Chomper there, let me tell you that. A ruling reign needs its fair balance of compassion and understanding, something which he brings to the table quite well! :)

Chomper is my Right Claw, he is who I consult on all matters. We are preparing for a war with the Great Valley. Perhaps my Viceroar will advise I show mercy on the vanquished.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Will Taunt actually be a part of Sharptooth Clan? :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Will Taunt actually be a part of Sharptooth Clan? :bestsharptooth

That is up to Taunt. He is welcome to join.

We are adding a taunt class to our ranks.

Taunt

• A questionable test account
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theonion.com/
I would love to, but sadly I am only allowed on the forum to conduct tests and, of course, on my birthday!  :birthday but thank you for the offer!  :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I would love to, but sadly I am only allowed on the forum to conduct tests and, of course, on my birthday!  :birthday but thank you for the offer!  :bestsharptooth

You do us honor Taunt. You are always welcome here. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't asked the obvious question yet, but isn't there going to be a separate place for the discussion and the actual RP? Or is it meant like this?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I haven't asked the obvious question yet, but isn't there going to be a separate place for the discussion and the actual RP? Or is it meant like this?

That’s when others start RPing. At the moment we are a Club and RPG. I am working with my Viceroar and Leadeer of the Fast Biter Clan to get the RP rolling.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hope the actual Sharptooth Clan group still stays even after the actual RP is over. :chompysmile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I hope the actual Sharptooth Clan group still stays even after the actual RP is over. :chompysmile

That’s why I designated it Clan, I wanted it to function as a club always and yet allow for RPing. I am glad its growing. :) 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yay! That's good. :)

Ugh, when will more leaf eaters join my side? :areyouserious

I mean...yeah, I want to become an honorary Sharptooth Clan member, but still. :P

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yay! That's good. :)

Ugh, when will more leaf eaters join my side? :areyouserious

I mean...yeah, I want to become an honorary Sharptooth Clan member, but still. :P

Talk to Sovereign, he’s an Oviraptor I’m trying to get to join. :D