The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One weird XV concept

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
It starts with the Gang of Seven playing some sort of "Dino Football" in the Great Valley.

Then their ball is kicked all the way to the Mysterious Beyond. They run all the way to there but are chased by Sharptooth until he trips over a single atom and falls 30,000 feet to his death.

Then Chomper's parents, who are voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson and Reba McEntire, appear and have a conversation with Chomper (this time in Flattooth and changing the word Longneck into Yellowbelly).

Then they go to Berry Valley where Doofah ate all the berries. Then Ourano Shrek appears and says "WHAT ARE YA DOIN IN MY SWAMP". Then Alberto Scat kills Chomper and his parents, who die instantly from his 10000000000000000 frequency roar. However the rest of the gang somehow does not die.

Then the Flossing Euoplocephalus shows up and makes the gang and the Yellowbellies do the floss. Then they chase them all the way to a cliff.

Then the Gang of 6 and the Yellowbellies dance the three off a cliff. Then the Gang goes to the Big water and drink the entire ocean. Then Spike burps and releases all of the water and collides with the gang, who also release all of the water. Then they fall 1000000 feet into Berry Valley. Then all the Yellowbellies feed the Gang all the berries in Berry Valley.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 06:09:21 PM by Mr. Clubtail »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
This is much crazier than @UnionRags123’s midnight ideas, I must admit. Can you keep up with the competition, hmm?

You haven’t made an introduction thread yet it seems, but I welcome you to the Gang of Five! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :wave

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Umm, this makes no sense, sorry :P
Inactive, probably forever.