The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yellowbellies rule! The RP

Goldenwind · 101 · 12065

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Mr. Threehorn sighed.

"Hyp, what could possibly be worse than Redclaw? Wild Arms?"
Go Chomper!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
"No, even more annoying than Wild Arms! Have you ever heard of yellowbellies??" Cera exclaimed.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Mr. Threehorn couldn't bear to think about anything worse than Wild Arms.

"I've never heard of anything called a "Yellowbelly." What are these creatures like?"
Go Chomper!

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"They're bellies are big and yellow!! They attack with tickles!! They brainwashed RedClaw and they are gonna make us join them!!'" Hyp screamed in a panic!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Redcroc gave a nod of approval to Thud’s words when one of Spino Bros let out horn like blast from its nostrils. They had arrived at the outskirts of the Great Pass. “At last.. our post is before us!” Redcroc joned the Spinos at the head of the contigent. Standing a rocky cleft he examined his troops. “Today we will strike terror into our enemies! Today we will restore the honor of the Clan and wipe put the pesky kids that have brought us all shame! We come to the Great Pass where we shall recieve greatness! Show no mercy! Slay them all! Onward!” The Spino Bros sped forward with the Fast Biters in tow. Redcroc gave a crooked smile.

——————————

Redbelly felt rocks by his empty bowl begin to tremble and scatter. He rose and felt the vibrations under hus feet. Something was coming and he knew thise tremors to well. Redbellywith the best knowledge of leaf eater and berryenese shouted to Boogie, “Scatter! Get everyone out of this plain!” Redbelly ran to the vibrations, he stood on a rock cleft overlooking a valley in the canyon, he saw dust bellow and shadows. He peered with his good eye and saw the fins of the Spinos swimming in the dust storm. Redbelly gasped, his heart pounding like a drum in his chest. There were too many...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:01:46 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Mr. Threehorn decided that today was not going to be relaxing.

"Now Hyp, you can't let these creatures make you join them. Like I've said before, you have to be tough."

He didn't truly believe Hyp but just wanted to get him and Cera to go away.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 04:59:41 PM by Little Bro »
Go Chomper!

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Yeah!" Hyp smiled feeling pumped up. There is no way he is gonna let some silly big bellied bozos make a fool of him! "I'll give those yellowbellies some tough Hyp hurt!" He cracks his knuckles!

Thud signals to his squad and they all charge together… Something tells the sharptooth that things are gonna get interesting. He never felt this way before, almost as if it's a omen.

"Okay guys! Scatter and remember to stay bushy!!" Boogie shouts out to his herd with them all hiding themselves… Not Boogie. He was gonna make sure nothing bad happens to Redbelly. He hides behind some rocks. He see's the what Redclaw saw and he began to sweat nervously… "This will be nasty…" He says to himself.

"Huh? What's that?" Chomper herd some rumbling around the place… It didn't feel like a earthshake but… something was off.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Redbelly stood in full view on the cliff overlooking the canyon, the dust still obscuring the view of Redcroc’s army. With a deep breath Redbelly leapt down into the gorge of dust and began attacking Fastbiters. He threw them with his mighty mouth, their bodies dlying above the sea of dust. Then two sails like fins closed in on Redbelly’s position, they looked like swimming sharpteeth fins as they cut through the tan fog. Suddenly all drew quiet, and then there was a loud shriek. Redcroc shouted, “Hault! Let the dust clear!” As the fog began to lift, Redbelly was seen pinned by the Spini Bros, their croc snouts and teeth holding him down. Redcroc cackled, “Well isn’t this a surprise? The heretic’s hide is now mine!” Redcroc took steps that shook the ground, He came to Redbelly’s position. He took nite of Redbelly having marking of blue circles and red dots like berries etched on his brow and sides. “You sure look odd, what are these bright circles?” Redbelly roared and tried to break free of Spinos but collapsed back on the ground. He felt that terror fill his heart once more, his promotion had been true. Redcroc eyed three names etched in berry on Redbelly, “Foofah, Loopah, and Oopah.. so you have a new tribe do you Redflaw? Where are they?!” Redbelly felt a fire burn in his chest, “I will never tell you!” Redcroc, “We shall see.. perhaps you will be more amenable to an old friend?”

Redcroc turned to reveal the Fast Biters behind him. One of them differed in color, an olive anong the oranges and browns. Redbelly felt his heart sink, could it be?!

@Goldenwind
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 06:08:49 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Hello… Old friend." Thud said with a wicked smile…He was awaiting this moment… However once he saw how Redclaw looked especially with the tribal drawn names, he breaks into laughter. "Whatever tribe you joined appears to have the intelligence of hatchlings. How one can fall…"

Rude… Boogie thought despite not understanding a single word. He wanted to join in to help, but if he did, he knows they'll be gang up upon and no amount of fast movements can outpace so many sharpteeth at once.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Redbelly squinted his giod eyes to make out Thud and the words of hus old ally and friend stung like sickle claws on both Thud’s feet. “Thud.. I thought I would never see you again.” Redcroc scoffed, “as charming as this reunion is, I have a valley to invade. Thud I give you the honors of dispatching this poor exuse for a Sharptooth.” The two Spino brows held Redbelly’s neck to bear. Redcroc cackled, “finish him Thud!” Redbelly looked at Thud with his scared eye, and felt his heart thud and thud. Then after a moment’s silence, Redbelly closed his eyes.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"I've been waiting for this so long… But before I finish this deed… Could you give some closure for an old friend?… What made you and Screech think hunting a bunch of brats would be more important than my life?" Thud secretly held a grudge when he was stuck on that rock. He could still feel the pain in his tail whenever the memory arises. This time he will bury that hatchet.

Boogie could tell, it was do or lose time. "This is bad, time to act!" Boogie runs to his brothern! He shooves his head into the ground. "Bushy time is over! It's berry fighting time now everyone!" He shouts into the ground! The yellowbellies emerge from the ground and follow Boogie to the berry bushes.
"Like we rehearsed buddies! Foofah! Loopah! Oopah! You know what to do!"

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
On the other side of the valley, the chaos right outside the Great Wall went unnoticed.

"You know..." Guido was telling Wild Arms, "those newcomers I saw earlier, they had some of those, uh, prickle things like we do."

"Yeah?" Wild Arms said, looking at the feathers on his arms.

"You don't think they mi-might be related to me somehow, do you??" Guido asked energetically. "Maybe they know who I am!"

Wild Arms patted his friend's shoulder sympathetically. "Dude, I'm sorry to say this, but it seems kinda unlikely." He remembered how, when they first met, Guido had asked him about his past, too. "I'd like to see you get some answers as much as you, though. I guess you could at least ask them."

Guido smiled. "Yeah...when they get in the valley, I'm gonna talk to 'em."

Meanwhile, Cera was rolling her eyes at Hyp being "tough." She could tell when her annoyed father was just trying to humor someone. "Come on, Dad, take us seriously!" she grumbled. "If you don't come with us, I--I'm going to have to talk to Grandpa Longneck instead!" she cried.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Grandpa Longneck?!!?!?!? That guy thinks he's better than everyone because he's bigger than everyone. I can't let Cera go talk to him", Mr. Threehorn thought to himself.

"Alright, I'll see what the fuss is over these "Yellowbelies." But if I see Wild Arms flailing about, I'll send him Beyond the Mysterious Beyond!"
Go Chomper!

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hyp rolls his eyes trying to hide his chuckle. :rolleye He finds the feud between Mr. Threehorn and Grandpa Longneck to be amusing. "Wild Arms might be a spy for the yellowbellies, so go ahead."

"Excuse me, but did someone say Beyond the Mysterious Beyond?" A male Rainbow Face appeared. (SORRY!! COULDN'T HELP IT!)

"Gah! Where did you come from!?" Hyp was startled as he jumps to hide behind Cera!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Redbelly heard the pang in Thud’s voice as he recounted that day. Redbelly opening his eyes said, “I bear the blame Thud, I let clan ideals blind me. I wanted to stamp out thise kids who were menance to all Sharpteeth, and I lost sight of loyalty to my friends. I am ao sorry Thud. At least now at my end I hope to make amends.” Redcroc hissed, “enough talk! Finish him off and we will crush those pathetic kids!” Redbelly recognized the same zeal he once had in Redcroc. Once more he closed his eyes. Oopah and Foofah, and Loopah poised their berries in their mouths ready to fire at the Spinos and the rest of the Sharpteeth. Oopah couched her archberries, “steady.. wait for it..”

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thud frozed… Was this the Redclaw from before? He is actually going against the clan's ideals?... The feelings he had earlier mixed with Redbelly's words… Redcroc was starting to resemble what he onced hated whille what he hated was… basically gone in a sense… He doesn't know what to do… In frusteration, he roars! "WRRRYYAAAH!"

"Now!!" Boogie shouts immediately spitting out the first batch of berries rapidly at Thud from behind cover!

SPLAT!! Thud blinks with his mouth covered in berries… his tongue comes into contact from roaring… It was… actually delicious!? This shocking revelation confused Thud as the berry assault began!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cera gasped. "Y-YOU?" She had thought this weirdo would never be back in the valley again! "What are YOU doing here??" she sharply inquired. :rainbowwave x(cera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
A hail of berries descended on Spino Bros who loosened their grip on Redbelly. He ferling the lose of tightness, tore at the charcoal heads with his mouth, the bananna teeth sinking into the two crocodile snouts. The two Spino Bros broke off and Redbelly rushed at Thud, not to harm him but to engage Redcroc eho was swooping his open croc mouth at Thud. Berries bounced and dplat the Fastbiters who in confusion scattered. Redbelly stepped over his old friend and took Redcroc’s bite. Redbelly let out a roar, but before Redcroc coukd get his jaws locked two berries hit him in eye and he lost his grip. Redcroc was now raspberry, and his vanguard sail bearing crocbrethern had fled into the canyon with the fast biters. Redcroc shouted, “Rally! You fools! Its just berries! Ugh!” Redbelly collapsed to the ground, Redcroc turned and saw him laying there. Redcroc, “You disgrace! You’ve soiled my campaign! Now I stink with failure! Just like you! Rawr!” Redcroc rushed when suddenly a sapphire striped Fastbiter leapt on top of Redbelly guarding him. Redcroc, “You! Impossible!”  Screech, “You will not touch him again!” Screech let out a screech and he rushed at Redcroc, leaping on to him and biting his neckline/ Redcroc, “Arghhhh!”

Redbelly/ Redclaw with his one good eye looked at Thud as his vision blurred.

The yellowbellies comtinued to fire volley’s of berries on the Fast Biters who were now stumbling and colliding in dusty canyon. The two Spino Bros fled into a nearby cave.

@Goldenwind
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 10:17:47 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thud couldn't believe it. He was paralyzed seeing Redbelly intercept Redcrocs attack. Did Redcroc just try to bump Thud off? Just like that?... Thud felt thankful, it made it more easier for him to choose. He stood his ground and tried to help Redclaw when Screech intervened. "Screech…" Thud smiled and jumped right on Redcroc too, biting his scar!

"I don't know what's happening but I think the green and blue fast biters are on our side!" Boogie shouted as he continued to pelt the berries against the fast biters.

The fast biter that helped Thud earlier sighed seeing how quickly Redcroc tried to kill Thud and felt like it would be better to abandon Redcroc entirely. "Adios Thud, till we meet again…" He runs off… Where to? It isn't clear…

"Visiting! The Great Valley is a marvelous place after all. I don't see the harm in coming back to this pla-...valley" He said with an optimistic smile having caught himself.  :rainbowwave

Hyp tilts his head. "He is a weirdo…" He whispers to Mr. Threehorn.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Yeah," Mr. Threehorn said, eyeing the rainbow weirdo suspiciously. Where do these Rainbow Faces come from?

"Look, Rainbow Face, now's a really bad time, so why don't you go back with your herd, and leave us alone!" Mr. Threehorn said furiously."I'm in no mood for this Rainbow Face business, when we're already dealing with so called "Yellowbellies.""
Go Chomper!