The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Age of Empires

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Have you played any of Age of Empires game? How you liked it? I played only Age of Empires III, I spent a lot of time playing most times the campaigns, and when I got the III Definitive edition, I enjoyed multiplayer as British too, even though I lose often. My favorite missions in campaigns were challenging defensive missions, where I had to remain alive within the time limit.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes! I played AOE 1 a lot as a kid, and then got into AOE 2 during my teenage years. I enjoyed the campaign in AOE 3 though I didn't enjoy the "gun period" as much, so I prefer the older games. And I am somewhat cautiously interested in what AOE 4 will bring us.

That said, I am not at all good at the games haha. I mostly enjoy exploring, building stuff, upgrading my empire, and then win by building a wonder or the like haha.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I never got to play any of those games when I was younger, though I'm sure I would've loved to play them if I had gotten them back then. In fact, the closest I ever got was the demo for AoE III, and I recall that I had absolutely loved that very limited experience.

Thankfully, I discovered the Definitive Editions available on Steam, and purchased all three of them for myself last Christmas. I have not yet had a chance to install and play any of them, but I am definitely looking forward to trying them out, once I can get the opportunity to do so.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls