The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Award Voting 2021

rhombus · 23 · 2744

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Voting for the 2021 Gang of Five Forum Awards has officially begun!  In this topic you may post your votes for those individuals which you feel is most deserving of the awards mentioned here.

Just as a reminder, in order to be qualified for any award you will need to vote for at least 5 of the 6 award categories.  If you skip 2 of the main 6 categories then you must vote in the Appreciated Member award in order to win an award yourself. 

With all of that in mind, please keep in mind that the annual forum awards are meant to be a fun event, and a chance to recognize those on the forum who have contributed to making it the welcoming and interesting place that it is.  There are so many deserving candidates, and I will take at least a few days to consider my choices, but feel free to begin voting in this topic whenever you are ready to do so.

A running voting tally will be maintained on this initial post.  Please keep in mind, however, that there will be some delay in when we can get around to updating the totals. We will try to update it daily.

~Fanart Award

Jassy - 6
somerandomfangirl - 4
Flathead770 - 3

~Feedback Award

rhombus - 4
Flathead770 - 4
RainbowFaceProtege - 3
Mouse-a-saur - 1
Mumbling - 1

~Friendly Member Award

Mouse-a-saur - 6
Chomper94 - 2
Compsognathus - 1
Mumbling - 1
StardustSoldier - 1
The Lone Dragon - 1
Flathead770 - 1

~LBT Discussion Award

Gentle Sharptooth - 6
Chomper94 - 6
LittleDas75 - 1
Rainbowfaceprotege - 1

~Helpful Member Award

Mumbling - 12
Rhombus - 2

~Proactive Award

DiddyKF1 - 6
Gentle Sharptooth - 2
rhombus - 2
LittleDas75 - 1
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 09:39:24 PM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bumping now that the award season is here.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Ah yes!  It’s voting time!  Here are my votes:

Fanart Award: I believe this award should go to Jassy.  I chose her because looking at her paintings, it feels like art that even a guy like me can’t do, so she deserves to get the award.

Feedback Award: I’d say rhombus deserves this award because when I first got to this forum, I was confused about it at first.  But when I asked rhombus these questions, he gave me a clear and perfect answer immediately, which means the conversation won’t have to go one, I would be good to go!  That’s why I have my vote on rhombus!

Friendly Member Award: Ahhh! :ChomperRWAAR A difficult decision!  To be honest, I had to pick between two people who were very nice.  And out of those two people, I chose Mumbling.  I mean, she really helped me when I was down with some issues, and she gave me the right advice to help fix my problem, so I have to thank her for that, thus that was my reason for why she deserves this award.

LBT Discussion Award: This is difficult to be honest, as there were lots of people out there who explained really well.  But, if I had to choose one, it would be Gentle Sharptooth because he really kept making most of my discussions with fellow members keep going, so if I had to choose one person, it would be him.

Helpful Member Award: I’m not sure if we’re allowed to vote for the same person on a different award, so in case I’m not allowed to do so, I’ll change my candidate.  Anyway, I voted for Mumbling, and it’s pretty much for the same reason I gave above for when I voted her for Friendly Award.

Proactive Award: I’m not sure what this award means, but I’ll make sure to ask more questions about it later, so for now this is blank.

Edit: Updating this section to say that I really don’t know who should get this award, so I have decided to leave this blank.

Anyway those are my votes, good luck to all the people who are on the nominee list!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:55:35 PM by chomper94 »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@chomper94

Please be advised that voting for the Appreciated Member vote will not take place until all of the other awards have been assigned.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ I don't think he voted for Appreciated member though? :) I've added the votes to the starting post.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ I don't think he voted for Appreciated member though? :) I've added the votes to the starting post.

Yeah, I removed the post with the Appreciated Member vote to avoid confusion.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Fanart Award: My vote goes to Flathead770 for his fanart prompts this year. Creative, and in the cases of the 'meme' and 'unlikely encounter prompts', very funny.

Feedback Award: My vote goes to RainbowFaceProtege for their kind comments in my fanart thread.

Friendly Member Award: My vote goes to Compsognathus for their many engaging questions in Ask Me threads this year, and contributions elsewhere.

Helpful Member Award: My vote goes to Mumbling for her help with the LBT 7 dubbing project; always answered my questions and made the audition process easy to understand.

LBT Discussion Award: Ny vote goes to LittleDas75 for their threads made this year (Sequels on Blu-Ray and the LBT channel shenanigans :OzzyAngry)

Proactive Member Award: My vote goes to Gentle Sharptooth for their posts in game threads, general discussions, and ask threads, keeping the forum conversation active and going.

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I nominate Rhombus, our resident fanfic reviewer, for the Feedback Award! I admire him for taking the time to read and review as many fanfics as possible, providing thoughtful feedback each time. I know how time-consuming this really is, and as an occasional fanfic writer I'm always grateful to have his thoughts.

For his work on the currently running voice-over project, I nominate DiddyKF1 for the Proactive Member Award! Handling all the sound and video editing for a fandub of an entire movie is no simple feat, but he has taken the task entirely upon himself! The fandub project would be impossible without him!

I believe Mumbling deserves the Helpful Member Award! Members both new and old can always count on her to clear up any questions they might have about the forum. She's happy to offer kindness and respond to concerns in a timely manner.

For his frequent activity in the General Land Before Time section, I nominate Chomper94 for the LBT Discussion Award! His many posts in General LBT really helped increase the activity in that section.

The Friendly Member Award was really tough for me to decide this year, but I've settled on Mouse-a-saur! She has brought her cheerful and kind demeanor to many areas of the forum, from frequently engaging with Ask Me threads to offering kind words to members dealing with personal issues.

I'm going to be skipping the Fanart Award this year. After being away for a while, I feel like I haven't kept up with that section enough to make a fair decision.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The awards are a tough one this year, also due to my inactivity over the past few months, but I want to give my best shot at the votes regardless!

Fanart
I think it goes without saying that DarkWolf91 is one of the best fanartists we have on the forum, but sadly she has not been very active with LBT fanart over the past year. Flathead770 has been very consistent with his submissions for the fanart prompt (like I have been consistent on not joining the summer prompt :lol). I also considered the more recent fanart topics by Somerandomfangirl en Mouse-a-saur who both are very promising artists in my book, I'd love to see more from both of you. However I think my vote will go to Jassy for always putting out amazing work, posting consistently and for both posting her OCs and canon characters. Honorable mention to The Mr. E who is not elibigle for an award. Keep up the amazing work, everyone.

Feedback
I'll be basing my feedback award around the feedback given in the fanart topics, since I did not frequent the fanfiction section. Sadly (or, perhaps not) most of our artists are amazing and most comments are "amazing job" :) I'd like to mention Sneak and RainbowFaceProtege for basically always commenting on the most recent artwork. But in the end I'd like to nominate Flathead770, who has is similarly commenting on every artwork, while also frequently dishing out some advice on how to improve drawings. He also created the How to draw Ducky post which is super helpful.

Friendly Member
With all the friendly folks on this forum, this is by far always the hardest award to vote for. I could mention everyone separately, but then we'd be here all day ;) I've taken a good look at the list of potential members, and want to cast my vote for StardustSoldier. Despite dealing with some personal issues every now and then, he has always been friendly to all members, new and old. Stay awesome!

LBT Discussion
I think this one has to go to Gentle Sharptooth for his activity in both the monthly showcases as well as the other Land Before Time related topics.

Helpful Member
I'd like to give my helpful vote to Rhombus. In private he is a friend I can rely upon, always ready to offer a listening ear when needed. He will also always offer to help out with forum related issues, even if he might be too busy for that in real life ;) He's the one who keeps the monthly character showcases running, helps adding stuff to the newsletters, and makes sure the forum runs in general. This place would not be here without his help. Honorable mention to ineligible member Stardisk, who helped us revamp/upgrade the entire forum late last year and has extended his help to some personal projects of mine as well. I miss having you around, my friend.

Proactive
I'd like to vote for DiddyKF1 for running the new voice-over project. I was rather burned out after the first one, and having someone else offer to take over the editing work is a great relief. I like the way we have divided the work for the project and love how much enthusiasm you put both into the project as well as voice-acting in general. Keep it up!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 03:22:37 AM by Mumbling »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Fanart Award: somerandomfangirl

I vote for somerandomfangirl because she designed her own avvie which us Littlefoot’s Mother, who seldom has her own art. In addition I love her sketch of Grandpa Longneck and Mr. Threehorn. She showe she has a command of both sketch and computdr generated art.

Feedback Award: Mouse-a-saur

This was a close call between Mr. E and Mouse-a-saur. In the end I have to go with Mouse because she gives succinct and encouraging feedback on fan ficts and fan art.

Friendly Member Award: Chomper94

My vote for friendliest goes to a newer member who has made these forums even more of a haven. My nomination goes to Chomper94 who makes discussions feel as tranquil as Chomper in LBT V singing his “friends for dinner.” He being here has boosted my activity. Runners up are Mouse-a-saur, and somerandomfangirl.

Helpful Member Award: Mumbling

Whenever I have needed help, whether it be a technical matter or simply some advice on a matter, Mumbling is always there to help me with any matter, both here and on Discord. She really is who I got to for any help on the boards.

LBT Discussion: Rainbowfaceprotege

Rainbowfaceprotegs has expanded my horizons in her analysis and well formed discussion points. Her thoughts on the Rainbowfaces alone has stirred in me a desire to write a fan fict. And Rainbowfaces weren’t my favorite, but now thanks to her I see them in a new light.
Runners Up: LittleDas, Sneak, and Mouse-a-saur.

Proactive Member Award:LittleDas75

LittleDas is always creating great new topics in Silver Screen and General LBT Discussion. I have spent many an hour in his topics. In fact, I am currently in one he just started on Thomas the Tank Engine.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 01:00:37 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth can you please clarify if you mean Chomper94 or Chomper98? Thank you :)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I haven't been back long, but I've had a good look at goings on in the forum from before I returned to the forum so hopefully I've got a decent idea of things from before the last 3 weeks.  :PAli

Fanart: It's good the fanart section still going strong, and I've had fun getting involved in the prompts so kudos to both the ones who started it and the people continuing it today. I've had a good browse, and this person stands out to me. They've shown off lots of their art, they're very talented, and I adore how they blend their colours, especially with the background. I especially enjoyed their redraws of shots from the first film. My vote goes to Jassy.

Feedback: This year I'm going to vote for someone who has been very consistent at giving feedback especially in the fanart section. I appreciate any feedback on my art and I have to say so far I'm amazed my fanart thread's gotten so much attention in such a short amount of time - I really appreciate it from all of you! Not just for my thread, but for others in this section (sorry, haven't really gotten around to checking out the fanfiction section yet), my vote goes to Flathead770.

Friendly Member: Man this one is always hard. I have to say being back on the GoF is such a breath of fresh air when compared to social media such as Twitter which is full of drama and nastiness, this place is full of friendly members. Sadly a lot of people from my time have also moved on, but newer members have welcomed me back in with the same spirit as when I first joined. There is someone who stands out to me, however. For a lot of support towards me and others in the more personal threads and all, my vote this year goes to Mouse-a-saur.

LBT Discussion: I've had fun discussing LBT again and I love the character showcases that have come in. There is someone I've seen who is always getting involved within the LBT section and a variety of topics within. My vote goes to Gentle Sharptooth.

Helpful Member: For helping me get back into my old account after many long years of absence and always being there whenever I have a question or get confused about something, I'm voting for Mumbling. I've also seen her around supporting other members with any questions or needs.

Proactive: For his work with the LBT 7 voiceover project, helping people with their auditions, etc. my vote this year goes to DiddyKF1. It's certainly not an easy thing to do a fandub of a full movie, and I'm sure everyone involved with the project appreciates his efforts!

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
It's been a super busy month for me, so I'm just now getting around to my votes  :PLoofah

Fanart: It's so great to see the fanart section booming, and this year definitely had a wide selection of fanartists to choose from so this vote was a bit difficult. However, I think my vote will go to Flathead770. Part of the reason why the fanart section hasn't suffered from inactivity is because of him posting consistently and keeping up with each prompt, which is something that I failed to do. He also gets better with each piece, and has contributed to the fanart section for quite a long time.

Feedback: I always have trouble keeping up with everything enough to provide feedback, so I think it's really admirable when other people are able to do so consistently. Hence, my vote will go to rhombus. He always tries to give everyone valuable feedback, and I know I can certainly count on him for a nice, detailed review!

Friendly Member:
Man this one is so hard. Everyone I've had the pleasure of knowing on here has shown me nothing but kindness, but I think my vote will go to Mouse-a-saur! She is always a friendly face, and I always enjoy getting to talk to her when I can.

LBT Discussion: My vote will go to Gentle Sharptooth for his activity in the LBT discussion threads!

Helpful Member: Mumbling is always there to help new members out or to try and find a solution to any problems that may crop up, and is also very welcoming and approachable, so my vote will go to her. :)

Proactive: Like many others, I will also vote for DiddyKF1. Doing all that editing for the LBT7 voiceover project is no small feat, and I think that kind of effort deserves recognition.
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Well, after spending several days contemplating my thoughts concerning these awards, vote time! :)petrie

Fanart: I wasn't very active in even browsing fanart very much this year, but among the few that I did stumble upon over the last nine months really caught my eye, particularly Flathead770. His artistic side continues to shine on all of us with his truly fascinating drawings he's submitted for the prompts this year, and they certainly caught my interest as well.  I'd just like to give an honorable mention to DarkWolf91 for her gorgeous pieces of art that blend the characters and backgrounds so well that it's hard to tell if it's fanart or source material.

Feedback: Considering I took a year off from my fanfiction shenanigans, this one ended up very difficult for me ... for a while.  However, there ended up being one person who really helped guide me through the process when I took over as editor for our VO projects: Mumbling.  Even though I had the technical advantage in terms of material at my disposal, I at first struggled to get the hang of how I was going to deal with editing, especially when it came to sharing large files that would have been too large to share on Discord, but she steadily helped me improve over time, and we've had good conversations on carefully selecting potential cast members to make this project sound as good as it can possibly get. I owe so many thanks to her for her helpful feedback, otherwise the progress we've made would be nowhere near the stage it's in now. :)petrie

Friendly Member: I'm gonna have to give this one to The Lone Dragon.  He and I have become very close this year with our Discord conversations, and he's become a very fun person to talk to whenever I need someone to have a nice chat with before going to bed.  Argh, time zones!  Honorable mention to Mumbling as well.

LBT Discussion: I rarely, if ever, join in the LBT discussions on the forum, so I am sadly gonna have to skip this one. Sorry. :(petrie

Helpful Member: There is absolutely no question that I'm giving my vote to Mumbling, again for guiding me through the difficulties of editing the VO project.  Had it not been for her introducing me to WeTransfer as a substitute for Discord or trying to dodge the evil copyright police on YouTube that has practically destroyed most of my video prospects, I'd have no clue how I'd manage to get potential cast members' voices added to the project.  She has been such a great help and I again can't thank her enough for her kind and encouraging feedback.

Proactive: This is a rather tricky one. As much as I am humbled for the appreciation you guys have given me for my tireless work on the VO project, I need to maintain my sense of honor and go beyond that to give thanks to someone who has kept this community alive during a troubling time that our world is still facing.  If it weren't for him, I don't think any of us would be here sharing our love for The Land Before Time ... rhombus.  He has done a fantastic job of keeping our community alive in spite of the challenges he's had to face in the world outside the GoF.  We've all had to overcome adversities in the real world since this pandemic began, but rhombus has continued to provide us with a place where we can all just escape from reality for just a few minutes to enjoy a community where Land Before Time fans can unite and share their passion for the beloved franchise, and I hope he keeps up the good work in the years to come. :)petrie
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 10:56:55 PM by rhombus »
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth can you please clarify if you mean Chomper94 or Chomper98? Thank you :)

Whoops, major typo on my end lol Sorry. I did oopsie epsie. :D

Chomper94 is who I vote for.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
~Fanart Award

somerandomfangirl not only posts a ton of great art, she also regularly posts in other people's art threads with advice, feedback or just a friendly opinion on the work.

~Feedback Award

rhombus has alway been a mainstay in providing feedback in other people's content threads, I'm not surprised he's a teacher irl. Great guy who always has something to say to help anyone improve at their craft.

~Friendly Member Award

Mouse-a-saur is always chiming in with friendly things to say, I've had several great interactions with them.

~LBT Discussion Award

I've actually seen Chomper94 all over the LBBT discussion sections, often reviving thread topics that I either want to post in or that have older posts me that I'd completely forgotten and it's funny to see them again :P

~Helpful Member Award

Mumbling is a ton of help around the forum and off it. I can always count on her assistance when I need it, and I know I'm not the only one

~Proactive Award

I see Gentle Sharptooth everywhere, in every facet of the forum including the RP section (may it rest in piece).

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
And again, it was difficult for me to vote, because in my opinion, several people deserve to be listed in each category...
I will try to do my best.

Fanart Award:
This year we saw many good fanarts. :D But I would vote for Jassy, who gifted us with her beautiful arts very often. I extremely like quality and style of drawing in her works!

Feedback Award:
I would vote for Flathead770, who always leaves feedback and advices in fanart section.
I also should mention Rhombus, who always leaves good feedbacks in fanfiction section. But I'm sticking with fanart more often, so...

Friendly Member Award:
And again, I simply can't vote in this category. Because every member of this forum is friendly buddy for me! :D
Skip.

Helpful Member Award:
There're some people I see who comes first to help anyone who is in trouble or have questions, but I would choose Mumbling! She always listens, and willingly responds.

LBT Discussion Award:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel there wasn't so many long deep popular LBT discussions this year. Though, I think Gentle Sharptooth deserved to be mentioned here, for participating in many discussions. :)

Proactive Award:
I would for Stadisk in this one, for huge amount of work with technical matters for forum during the year. But unfortunately, he is no longer active on this forum...
So I skip.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it is that time of year again. For many of these categories it was difficult to narrow my choices down due to the fact that there was a plentiful supply of worthy candidates. That being said, with one exception, I have finally made my decisions.  :yes

Fanart
Though I must give a shoutout to zero-point for his excellent commission work this year for my upcoming Seven Hunters book project, I have not really been keeping up with the fanart projects on the forum. As such, and despite the plentiful talent on display on the forum, I will need to abstain from voting for the fanart section this year.

Feedback
There have been several members which have given constructive feedback in both the fanfiction section and the fanart sections of the forum. However, the contributions of Flathead770 have been especially notable in the fanart section, providing comments on nearly every new offering. As such I do not hesitate to cast my vote for them.

Friendly Member
The friendly member award is always a challenge on the forum due to this little corner of the Internet having no shortage of friendly members who are willing to offer a kind word, or genuine help. Despite the tense competition in this regard, my vote must go to Mouse-a-saur. She has been a kind presence throughout the forum, but especially in the Ask Me sections of the forum.

LBT Discussion
For me, this was the award for which there was no competition this year. I do not hesitate to cast my vote for Gentle Sharptooth. He has been a constant presence in the character discussion topics and in the character showcases. In each case, he has contributed to the constructive discussions in each of those topics.

Helpful Member
This is yet another award for which, in my opinion, there is no competition. Mumbling’s efforts in keeping the forum newsletter going and her contributions in managing this forum make her the only candidate which I can vote for in this category.

Proactive Member
As others have said before me, DiddyKF1’s work on the LBT 7 voiceover project truly shows a great dedication to the effort. As such, he has earned my vote for the Proactive Member this year.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Fanart Award:
It’s been great to see new artists enter the mix this year. I’m hoping to see some of your names up on this award next year! You all have what it takes for sure! As for the awards this year, I’m glad to see Jassy get the recognition she deserves for all she’s done in this section since she’s joined. I’ve tried to get her name on the board for a couple years now. She might not be active too much, but when she is…you better get your flood pants on :PLoofah . That’s why this year I’ve decided on voting for myself to make sure she doesn’t win  :bestsharptooth . Nah, just kidding, my vote will of course go to Jassy, you deserve it!

Feedback Award:
I’ll have to skip this one as I feel I cannot make a good decision in this category

Friendly Member Award:
I think I’ll have to go with Mouse-a-saur for this one. She’s been a friendly face on both the forum and discord server, and has been one of the few who puts up with and goes along with all my random Rhett talk.  :rhett_smile

LBT Discussion Award:
Gentle Sharptooth has been putting in a good amount of work in this area and I know LittleDas75 has also contributed consistently in the past, but I’m not sure if he will be voting, and therefore be eligible for an award. In this case I’ll like to vote for chomper94 for this award as he’s put in a good amount in the short time he’s been around. Also a shoutout to the new members adding to the discussion that didn’t quite make it this year!

Helpful Member Award:
Another one I’ll have to skip unfortunately as I’m pretty much absent these days.

Proactive Award:
For stepping up to work on the LBT 7 dub, this one easily goes to DiddyKF1 for me.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't really been as involved in this community as I have in past years, but I'll make an effort to cast a few votes.

Fanart: somerandomfangirl
Despite only just recently getting back into fanfart, I'm impressed by what she's shared by now, and I do look forward to what else she might have in mind.

She may not visit very often, but when she does, I always enjoy seeing what she has to say on just about anything.

Friendly Member: (pass)
I can't think of any particular member that really stood out to me on this subject, so I'll just pass on this one.

LBT Discussion: chomper94
After considering several options, I decided to give him my vote for renewing discussion in several topics (many of which hadn't seen any activity in years).

Helpful Member: rhombus
When I was faced some technical issues accessing these forums, it was nice to still have an alternative means of contacting this guy, who could at least assure me that he and the rest of the staff were doing their best to resolve whatever issues I had encountered.

Proactive: (pass)
I haven't really been following along much for any of the ongoing projects, so it's probably best for me to pass on this one.

I do intend to vote for the Appreciated Member Award, so skipping only two of these votes should still be acceptable.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls