The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lets Start that Disney Trivia game... :-)

Petrie. · 185 · 25861

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Yukon describes the whole area where Scrooge McDuck went digging for gold (Yukon literally means "between two rivers"). Scrooge McDucks claim was near a smaller creek. The name of the creek was a reference to the hardships gold diggers faced in that region.

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
<_< .............................Just when i thought i had it. Well i was close  :^.^:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I got to correct myself on one previous statement Yukon does NOT mean "between two rivers". I confused the word with "Klondike"; sorry about that.

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OK, then. What Disney animated film was the first-ever to be rated PG?

(rating: 3.0)

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
erm  :huh:
Weren't they going to rate "Home on the range" as a PG due to a gag involving a cows udder and the line "Yeah they're real and quit staring"

Toy Story was a PG but that's a pixar film so that may not count. And the nightmare Before Christmas was a PG but also under Tim Burton. So that might not count either.  :bang

Was it Dinosaur ?

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Oohh boy. I love to stump you all...oh I know the PERFECT one.

There are 11 full-legnth animated features that only have a one word title. What are they?
Remember: "The" counts! And it cannot be associated with Pixar and MUST be 2-D! :yes

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I came up with 10. :( You're not including unreleased films in this count, are you?

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Sep 14 2007 on  08:57 PM
I came up with 10. :( You're not including unreleased films in this count, are you?
No...be sure to look REALLY hard for this last one. It's there, i garantuee you!

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Aladdin
Dumbo
Tarzan
Bambi
Pocahontas
Fantasia
Pinocchio
Mulan
Hercules
Cinderella
Atlantis

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well i wasn't very sure because it had ": The lost Empire" on the end of it. but i checked all my disney films and it was the only one i could find. That really was a trick one.

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I guess i got it right so.....

What was the last Disney film animator (now director) Tim Burton worked on  before leaving the studio ?

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Wow, good job Theresa on my question! When I asked this on a Disney forum, it took them about three weeks or so.

The Fox and the Hound?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Pretty sure that's it.  He didn't like doing "cute".  :P:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tikaani Strike,Sep 16 2007 on  10:42 AM
Wow, good job Theresa on my question! When I asked this on a Disney forum, it took them about three weeks or so.
Teresa actually made a valid point. I would have had this, but I disregarded Atlantis: The Lost Empire because it wasn't a one-word title, so there are technically only 10. That was, in fact, a trick question.