The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 84023

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mike sat Lilo Stitch , Jumbaa and Pleekly down at a table in the corner. it was two tables over from the Scooby Table, where the three of them had finished thier food and were waiting on the main course.
- Angel and Nani exited the ladies room, niether in much of good mood. They had barely made it, but the mirror had insulted both Angel's tentacle ands Nani's hair.
"Let's find the others and get out of her Angel' Nanmi said. 'tHat mirror was so rude! apart from the fact it was talking.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky turned to Yoshi and smiled, "Hello, I'm Ducky and this is Petrie, and he is Mr. Ace." Ducky said, not having heard Snoopy's name yet.

Snoopy waved with a friendly smile.

"Hello." Petrie said waving and smiling as well.  "You do well?" He asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Angel nodded "jimbocrista" she said, shaking her tenacles out of her face.  they reached the front of the resteraunt, but Lilo and the others weren't there. "Excuse me' Nani said to a passing waiter. "Have you seen a little girl with 3 aleins, one of them looks a lot like this one'She said quicklymotioning to Angel, who smiled wanly. "Let me see.. yes, I believe mike set them at a table. Its the one right there in the corner.'the waiter, whose name was John, said, pointing. "Thank you" Nani said relief in her voice.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"Typical." Said Luigi looking over at Yoshi "Always got to sit with his kind... or something that resembles his kind."

Soon their food came and they started eating. Yoshi used his tongue to sneak a meatball off of Luigi's spaghetti dish

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky smiled and pretended she didn't notice what Yoshi did, assuming it was a sort of joke he played on his friends once in a while.  

"Me not think this close to Great Valley." Petrie said.

"I don't think so either, no I do not." Ducky said agreeing with Petrie.  Snoopy nodded, not having heard of the Great Valley he assumed it must be quite some distance.  Maybe one of the smaller countries of Europe, who could keep all those names straight.  Likely one of the allies or a neutral country.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves was continually busy fixing the food as always, but then a bell rang

"Ah... time to feed the back room Sherlup. Atleast before he starts consuming the food stock."

With that said, he grabbed a large bag of kibble and made his journey towards the storage room.

"Barney, I got your kibble! You better not be eating the cheese again!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nani and Angel reached the Stitch table, and sat down. "Lilo, we can't afford to eat at this resteraunt! I'm low on money!"" She said.  Jummba reached into his pocket and pulled out some bills "Ack! federation money! Let's hope they take it.." Pleekey pulled out.. a handful of change, most of which was filthy. "I found these in your streets. " He said, a silly grin on his face.  lilo reached inside her dress and pulled out a small bill. it was the money Nani had given her for food. Lilo and Stitch shook thier heads. they had nohing on them.
_
 Are you ready to order?' Mike saidm, appearing at the table. "Sorry, but we;'re trying to figure out whether or not we can afford to eat here" Nani said sheepishly. "We take any sort of currency, since we have guests from from just about any place, time, or dimension you can think of. "Mike smiled. I'll go and talk to the manager. We could help you with your dillema I'll be back in a Jiffy." he turned and walked away towards the kitchen
_ Dixie got up from her table and walked over to them. "I'm sorry but I overheard your conversation. My name is Dixie, my cousin, his owner and I are regulars here, of a sort. How would you like to join our table? We'll pay for everything, when those boys eat, they really eat." Dixie smiled. "Don't worry, we can afford having 6 more in our group. "She turned toward Scooby and shaggy and motioned to Nani and the others and then pointed to them.
Scooby and Shaggy shrugged, they didn't care.
_
Thank you.. very much" Nani said. 'What do you say Lilo? Should we join their table?' Lilo smiled broadly. "Yes Thank you mam' She said politely "Talking Earth Dog, this place is really odd" Jummba said. Pleekly said nothing. Stitch smiled as did Angel. Dixie returned to her table, as Lilo, Stitch, and the others moved over to the table.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do wonder how far this is from the Great Valley, I've never even heard anything like any of this stuff even in the stories the farwalkers talk about, I do not." Ducky said.

"Me wonder if other rainbow faces from here." Petrie said meaning the ones who appeared before the falling sky rock fell.

"Could be."Ducky said.

Snoopy said nothing, not having heard of any rainbowfaces or their like, or what they could be at all.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yoshi was busy snatching away more meatballs from Luigi's plate when the green clothed plumber wasn't looking.

Every time Luigi looked away Yoshi shot his tongue out and grabbed a meatball, Luigi would return to his plate each time finding it more and more empty.

"Mario, have you seen my meatballs?" he said giving a suspicious glance at his brother

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nani, lilo stitch, angel Jummba and Pleekly reached the table and sat down. "thank you.. for your generousity" Nani began. "I'm Nani, and this is my little sister Lilo" Lilo smiled at shaggy. Shaggy nodded. "Hi, I'm Shaggy, and this is Scooby. That's Dixie, you've already met her. "Mesa Stitch" Stitch said, "becchibo Angel. She don't sopeak English,only Alein". He said, motioning to Angel, who tried to smile.
"Evil genuis Jummba at your service, " Jummba said, his 4 eyes twinkling. "Hi! I'm pleekly, do you have anything to eat?" Pleekly said, he was hungry, and not really concerned with formalies.
_
"Rust roder rof rhe renu" Scooby said, as a waiter came by with a armful of menus.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Snoopy took a sip of his water as he relaxed back in his seat.  He casually looked around at the other diners and staff present.  It seemed a relaxing place.  He'd have to remember to recommend this place to some of the other aces and mechanics back on the base.

Ducky looked around.  "I guess sharpteeth don't come here to often, no, no, no." She said.

Petrie nods, "Some no fit in here, to big." He said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves soon returned to cooking when sudenly a strange compartment opened from beneath the cabinets and out popped a strange looking head bearing a chef's hat

"De heck?!?" said Aves

"Where is Master Chong? Said the skeletal looking creature

"Chong's dead." Said Aves giving the creature a rather odd look

"Dead?!? Nonesense! Chong cannot die"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks over at the sound.  She gets an unsure look on her face.

"Talking and moving bones.  I've never seen or heard of this before, no I have not." She said shaking her head.

Petrie moved to hide under the table. "It scary.  Petrie think we go now."

Snoopy decided it was best to remain laid back as he usually did and see what would happen next.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong is no longer the owner here" Nick said coming up to the Head. "He is now in prison, we are now the owners of this cafe. What do you want?' He said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Drat!" said the skeletal head

"I was ordered by the Emperor of Hades to deliver a massive hoard of mithril silver from the realm of Middle Earth! What am I supposed to do with this garbage now? Huh?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll take it off your hands. We could use the mithril if the Shurlups ever try to snack on us. Mithril is very hard, it can stop a bullet from close range" Nice smirked. "We'll pass it out  to some of our regulars" Nick said to Aves.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Aye" said Aves, and then he leaned towards Nick to whisper something "Dude... Mithril Silver.. do you realize how much we can get from a single chain link of that material? We could buy thousands of cafe's.. no.. Millions!... but maybe I'm over exagerating..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What are rainbowfaces?' ali asked. she had never hard of them before, and she looked quizzically at her friends..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
": nick smiledNo, you're not exagerating. from the records we found. one small mitril coat is worth the entire Shire. I'm not sure what that means.. but it must mean a lot.." He whispered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Me either." said Aves "Let's take advantage of this sucker!"

he turned to the head

"We'll take it all to Chong right away! Leave it with us, and give the Lord of Hades our many thanks and blessings!"

the head nodded and vanished. Just then it started to rain small nuggets of Mithril Silver in the kitchen area