The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68826

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Longtail...Oh, crud!  Chomper!  Step back!  Let me handle this!"
Kai said, vaulting out of the mud pool, and running over to his friend, supporting his head with one hand, and holding him by the chest with the other.
"Longtail...It's me. Kai.  Can you hear me?  You're okay, pal...  C'mon, wake up!"
He said, shutting his eyes and trying his best to calm his friend...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, wake up!" Chomper said nervous. "Come on," Redclaw said, worried about Longtail

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail's rapid breathing finally began to settle down to a normal rate, and finally after several moments he slowly opened his eyes. His body was still shaking a little, but the flyer barely noticed. He looked up at Kai, and Longtail's eyes gave a look of genuine fear and anger at the same time.

Longtail then sighed and said, "I-I'll be...okay. Thanks guys. But...there...is something you should all know." He paused for a moment and continued...
"The closer we get to my home...the more and more...nightmares...like that I'll have....and my reactions to them are only going to get worse. I...I might try to attack some of you while I'm asleep. I'm sorry."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then should we just sleep a distance away from you or something?" Redclaw asked

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smirked.
"You'll try, pal.  Remember, I've won almost all of our bouts.  And besides..."
He trailed off, clutching his hand over his right eye suddenly.
"Gah...Guys...stay back...It...It's trying to awaken..."
He said, dropping to his knees...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm...I'm not sure...but whenever this happens, I black out.  When I wake up, I'm always...surrounded by others who are dead or dying..."
Kai said, shaking his head as he tried to fight off the darkness closing in on his mind...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you think it's you who killed them?" Redclaw asked. "If so, Myself and I'm sure Chomper's parents could protect everyone."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I...I know it was me....The worst part?  They...They were all...Stronger than me...It's like I sought...sought them out...So please...get away...while I'm still...myself..."
Kai said, then his right eye glazed over with red and another voice spoke...
"I AM SANKAKKU!"
It roared, a small wind whipping around it for a moment before the glow faded, and Kai fell to his side and lay still...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Does anyone know what the heck that was?!" Tyra asked, she was new to the herds, so she didn't really know her new friend's back stories

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That is some kind of curse, maybe caused by some ancient evil force..." - from nowhere the others saw Racnar getting closer to the group, still keeping some distance from Kai. - "... I've heard there are very very few who may have to live with something like that, and maybe even less who may actually control it.". Cayso also appeared, not making comments but keeping an eye on Kai.

OOC: Sorry for such a long absence on my part, but I have (and still have) many things to do, mostly all having to do with university and I wasn't been able to keep up with this rpg, I'll try to follow it and post more often. Sorry for any problems I may have caused.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail sighed and shook his body as if he were trying to shake off loose dirt after rolling on the ground, but as he shook his body his sky blue scales became darker until they were almost as dark as the night sky. He then said to everyone...
"This is a very real threat. If Kai wakes up and isn't himself, then you Redclaw and Chomper's folks may have to protect the others. Do you think you can handle that?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can," Redclaw nodded, but looked concerned. "But, would that mean Kai would get hurt or even die?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail sighed and said, "Maybe...but we won't know until Kai wakes up."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What should we do til then?" Chomper asked. Tyra hid behind Redclaw and Chomper's parents. "I don't wanna get hurt again," she said

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"There have be a way to wake him up as the Kai we know or his hidden-side could do some serious damage." - Cayso frowned as he placed himself in front of his brother and tried to make him go behind Redclaw and Chomper's parents.
 In that time, Racnar saw Longtail changing his color - "Is really Longtail preparing himself to fight to the death if Kai wakes up as Sankakku?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tyra decided to summon some courage. She slowly walked over to Kai. "Kai, it's me Tyra, remember?" she whispered to him, even thoguh he was asleep. "You're the hero who saved me from the Lone Dinosaur."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai stirred somewhat, then, in a weak voice, managed to whisper...
"Tyra?  Is that...you?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, it is," Tyra smiled back. "You can't let this Sankakku control you."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"You're right...I have...to be strong...for everyone's sakes..."
He whispered, then, in a somewhat stronger voice, added...
"I'm sorry for worrying you guys..."