The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68524

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(FYI, I'm adding my t-rex OC, Rita, From Sharptooth Valley and TDV.)

"Wait for me!" they heard a female voice call. Chomper recognized it. "Hey Rita," he smiled. Rita rushed up and gave Chomper a BIG hug. Rita liked Chomper a lot, you could dsay she was crazy about him. "Could I come with you guys? I couldn't stand a long time without Chomper."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso and Racnar looked back to see the newcomer, and how she hugged Chomper. - "She is no different than your girlfriend Cayso." - Racnar replied with a sly grin making his brother to blush - "Kyra is not my...." - Cayso tried to reply but he wasn't even able to finish the sentence, but still he saluted the newcomer - "... hello Rita".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hey guys," Rita waved to everyone. "This is so exciting! An adventure, just what I've been needing," this entire comment, she was still hugging Chomper

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was brought out of his trance as he noticed the newcomer. He turned around and bowed to her stating: "Hello Rita...my name is Longtail. Nice to meet you!" he then noticed how Rita was hugging Chomper. He then said, "So, you're a friend of Chompers huh?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A close friend," Rita said to Longtail. Chomper was blushing some much you think he would turn red completely, but he smiled and hugged his girlfriend....I mean Rita back. "I'm ready when you are," Rita smiled

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled.
"Hello there, Rita.  Nice to meet you.  I'm Kai.  How's it going?"
He said, chuckling happily...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good, especially since Chomper's around," she said to Kai, giving Chomper a kiss

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Oops, I thought the group already knew Rita.

IC: Cayso was still trying to get the blush off him, so Racnar sighed and saluted the newcomer in a better and more polite way. - "Hello, my name is Racnar and this is my brother Cayso, nice to meet you."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good to meet you. As you can guess, I already know Chomper....." she blushed, holding Chomper's hand

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes, I noticed... and it looks like you know each other since some time already." - Racnar said, with his distinctive gentle voice. At that time, Cayso gave a long breathe as he said "sorry about a moment ago, it will be nice to have you in the group."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Glad to be part of a group," replied Rita. "Especially any group Chomper's in," she added quick. "Happy to see you coming along Rita," said Chomper.

"I already ate, I'm ready," she commented

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Then we can keep on moving..." - Cayso replied - "... we are following Longtail's lead right now, but I bet Chomper would like to give you all details." .

Racnar smiled as he turned around, he faced for a moment in a direction nobody was looking and he closed his eyes as he felt a pressure on his chest, a moment later the little Fast-bitter gave a deep breathe - "it passed, that's good".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper informed Rita about Longtail's backstory. Whoa, that's deep," she commented. "I'll be glad to help you Longtail," Rita said to the flyer. "Any friend of chomper's is a friend of mine."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded from his place on Redclaw's back.  
"It's kinda weird, huh?  That we're all going off on some grand adventure?  I mean, we've done stuff before, but this is...so freakin' cool..."
He said, smiling broadly...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, us sharpteeth are just as adventerous as any leafeater," Veli smiled.

"I just hope we don't run into that Doc again. He scares me," Tyra said nervously

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail grinned and said, "Don't worry about it. If we run into Doc, I'll get him to go away again. I can promise you that!" He then took another sniff of the air, and he fell silent again as his eyes seemed to focus on one spot far away and he began to walk again.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Here we go," said Redclaw, starting to walk while carrying Kai on his back

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Cool.  Thanks, Redclaw."
Kai said, smiling at Tyra.  
"Oh, and Tyra.  If Doc does show up again, I'll protect you, right?"
He said, blushing at her slightly...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you Kai," Tyra smiled. She quickly climbed up Redclaw's back, and got near Kai, and gave him a kiss. "My hero."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was happy, but his face didn't show it as he said in a monotone and almost non-existent voice: "We need to keep moving...we are nearing the Big Water I can hear it."