The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 70143

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pearl thought Chomper was joking when he'd offered her the chance to learn sharptooth but the more she thought about it...the more she wanted to do it. She then nodded her head and said, "Sure Chomper...I'd love to learn sharptooth. I could help me."

Longtail finally decided to stand up and shook himself off and said, "well I would say fly, but I'm the only flyer in our group...well aside from Pearl. Then there is swimming, but I really, REALLY wouldn't try that. So...I guess we walk."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"To walk? do you know a passage that connects the island with here?" - Cayso asked with curiosity. But there was something on him that instead of fear from what Longtail and Kai could remember, he felt almost anxiety... he just wouldn't let the others to think that so he acted calmly.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai shook his head, clearing the shadows of the memory from his mind, then smiled.
"It's...It's nothing.  I'm fine.  You can put me down, Redclaw.  I'm okay, really."
He said, laughing a little to disguise his nerves...  
Once down, he gave Longtail a nod.
"We can...walk there?  Shall we move?"
He then turned to Pearl.
"So...What brought...you here?"
He asked, still stumbling over the words a little...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pearl sighed to Kai's question about her being here and she shuddered as she replied, "Please...not now...m-maybe later okay?"

Longtail then narrowed his eyes in response to Kai's  question and took several steps  into the sand. He was looking for something and as such his eyes glazed over once more and he took three more steps and stopped, his body going ridged for a moment. Then he gave a sly smile as he took a deep breath and roared as loud as he could, and he continued this for several moments until the ground began to shake in response, and as the ground shook a hole opened up in front of Longtail's feet. The flyer smiled as he said:
"There is your tunnel everybody...it runs all the way to the island. Although I seem to remember a story about fire water running down the tunnel as well at some point, but oh well, not my problem."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar was amazed at what Longtail just did, he then sighed and said: - "Well, that's one problem less to take care about." - and Cayso added - "Well, we still have the fire water, if it is really there, but we'll solve that when the time comes."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I'm sure a little fire water won't be such a bad thing," Tyra smiled. But suddenly her sniffer caught a particular scent. Tya soon got scared. "Doc...?" she whispered, but than the scent went away/ "No, it can't be him..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai's nose twitched.
"Does anyone else smell Doc?"
He asked, looking at Tyra, eyes flitting about...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I am not sure..." - Cayso replied - "... but if it is him, then he may be nearby trying to figure out what we are up to."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No...he's come back for me, he won't give up!" Tyra panicked. "What are we gonna do?" Chomper asked nervously.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"We want to go to Longtail's home so I say some of us should enter the tunnel with Tyra, at least we can gain time that way." - Racnar said.

"If Doc is really into a fight, this time you have more claws and fangs to protect Tyra." - Cayso said to Chomper, trying to make him to cold off his mind.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled for a moment at Tyra, then became serious again.
"Tyra...do you want me to stay with you, or should I stay here and take Doc on?"
He asked grimly...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't know Kai," Tyra said nervous. "I don't want to put you or anyone else in danger because of me."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded his head.  
"I know, Tyra.  I think we should all head into the tunnel together.  That way, we'll be safer."
He said, taking Tyra's hand in his own...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you Kai," Tyra said thankfully, giving the sharptooth a kiss. "Let's just hope he doesn't find a way to the island himslef

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail scoffed at everyone and simply said, "Oh well this problem is a no brainer...Kai's idea is the best one. Doc is way too big to fit down this hole, even if he tried. And second...I can close it the same way I opened it...so can anyone else say rock slide?"

Pearl then cleared her throat and asked, "W-what about me?"

Longtail then frowned and said, "Well if that island is where you live, then why don't you just fly back?"

Pearl lifted her wing to show a small tear. She sighed again and said, "I cant' fly...but I'm terrified of dark tunnels."

~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere...

Doc was walking along and happened upon another leafeater, or more specifically a Spiketail. He smiled as he walked over and gave a warm greeting. "Well hello there. How are you doing this fine day?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just close your eyes and image it's a water slide on a very bright day," Veli suggested. Rita looked at Chomper. "That sounds awesome!" the love-biters smiled

Meanwhile, the spiketail looked up at Doc. "Oh, it's you," he said amazed "The Lone Dinosaur. I'm fine, how you've been?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at the thought and said, "Ya know...if that fire hasnt' changed too much of the land, there may still be a real water slide where I used to go. So the sooner we get there the better!"

Pearl nodded her head, and gave a small blush as she asked "W-will you hold my hand Longtail...just so I don't get lost?"

Longtail blushed back and said, "S-sure I will."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Rita held each other's hands as well. "Wanna hold hands Kai?" Tyra asked, as Redclaw put them back on the ground

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled.
"I thought you'd never ask, Tyra..."
He said, wrapping his hand around Tyra's lovingly...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tyra held onto Kai tight. "I'm ready to do this," Redclaw said. He would go down by himslef, because he was big. Veli would also go down by himslef. "You ready mom and dad?" Chomper smiled at his parents.

(In case you don't remember, Starfallraptor you control Chomper's parents.)

Meanwhile, the spiketail was still talking to Doc. "So, you manage to get rid of any more sharpteeth lately?" he asked