The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for my RP

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I already posted the general info for my RP in the RP section, but I agree when Kor says I should elaborate it more.  

THE SETTING:

In the MB, there would be some sort of gathering area (slightly) like the GV where different kinds of sharpttetth herds would gather, and the herds get along and don't fight/eat each other.  Sure, their would still be hunting plant eaters, but only when they're hungry and not for just the sake of hurting them.

THE CHARACTERS:

My idea for the characters was, besides the LBT canon ones, younger versions of anyone's sharptooth OCs (or maybe Ocs you make up just now.) And there would be the multiple kinds of sharpeeth to make up Chomper's "Gang of five." (Like a fastbiter, a swimming sharptooth, a flying sharptoot, a belly dragger) Or just other normal rexes.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Certainly sounds interesting enough. I wouldn't mind taking part in such an rp. Of course, I will have to make a character, but I wouldn't mind.

If you want any help with your RP, feel free to ask anybody around. I will be more than happy to help if you need it, and I know there are others like Kor, GVG, Starfall, etc... that would be willing to help also!

I know how exciting making your first rp is, so let's work together to help make it a great one! :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An interesting and very original idea.

One idea could be similar to where oc herd that 2 of my oc deinonychus  fast biters belong to, a large lake area just outside the great valley with lots of fish in it.  Though you may want some changes that fit into your rp idea better, farther away from the Great Valley, not a large lake, larger then a lake, ect.  

Also do you want to try for some sharptooth equivalents to the gang?  At least a 4 footer or 2, a small 2 footer, a flying sharptooth, though I guess having one that doesn't talk may not be one thing you'd be shooting for.

Also have you decided on if it'll be pure lbt, so no powers, no fastbiters able to run at speed of sound, Chomper able to breath fire, summon lighting, shapeshift or the like?  Or if some powers will be allowed?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah Kor, I was thinking of the whole "sharptooth equivalent of the gang." (Fast biter-Cera, swimming sharptooth-Ducky, belly dragger-Spike, and flying sharptooth-Petire, though not necassarily the same personalities.   Even though it sounds neat, I kind don't want the whole superpowers concept, OK?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I would advise against superpowers. They can get too mixed up and then everybody will complain about who gets what power and so on and so forth.

I do like the idea of not using the same personalities as the original gang, because then that helps with Chomper as the leader. A sharptooth is different from Cera, no matter how hard someone will try. Otherwise, why not just rp as Cera? Because then that will defeat the whole purpose of the RP.

In short, different personalities is a good idea.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I find this is a very interesting concept, a LBT adventure but with the perspective of Sharpteeth. Well, it looks like not about hunting or anything like that but a way to try to figure out how Sharpteeth kids can have their own adventures too, something never really seen.
 I look forward to know more, and maybe I could join too with my OCs.
 Keep it up Brekclub85.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can post your character ideas in my new topic :DD

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 There is a topic where we can add the info on our characters, here I'll leave you a link to the info about my OCs, it is a bit lower in that page, and you'll get to see where you can add the info about your own charaters too.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=567.60

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty interesting characters C. Though maybe Cayso would have a much bigger role. Personally, I RP better as already existing characters, I have trouble coming up with OCs.
  :unsure:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thank you :DD .
 That's curious, because I always get nervous if I try to get to see how a FC can behave, because we all know how it behaves and I don't want to make it wrong :o .
 Maybe that's why I wanted to bring the characters I made for my fanfic to play the rpgs, but I may still want to play as an FC if I have the chance.
 Give yourself some time and you may be able to get an idea for your own OC, ideas may come slowly, but I don't think somebody can pop-up complete ideas from one second to the other, you may create a character that suits a special need (a plot or a setting) and then you begin working in more aspects, like background info and more things.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually, I do have one OC character. I just posted him in the topic on that

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Having some equivalents to some of the gang can be interesting, and may help some to get ideas for oc's.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My goal is to start the RP before the end of October, so can anyone tell me (Or give a link) to your character ideas? Like I mentioned, they might have to be younger or, only in some cases, have the drama in their backstories toned down, unless you dislike that.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I just read the info about your oc and it is awesome. Your oc looks ready for some rpgs. :DD
 Well, the end of october does sounds like a lot of time to get info on all the characters involved and for you to prepare the plot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe some can suggest some types of sharpteeth here.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That would be nice, so we can have more variety, but that will depend on each player :^.^: .

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So far, we will have: Veli (My OC) Cayso and Kei (Fastbiters, OCs) and Cayso's younger brother. I'm hoping for more different types, not just fastbiters

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, does anyone have any flying sharpteeth, belly draggers, or swimming sharpteeth characters?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am also thinking in the sailback sharptooth that have been appearing in later sequels, like in LBT12, I like them a lot too.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could you show me a picture, I haven't seen 12 in full yet. And, do you have an idea for the sharptooth's personality.