The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for my RP

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, the sharptooth's personality may be the personality of all others, well, that sharptooth has appeared in the tv serie as well, specially in the chapter when Guido appears, that sharptooth looks like the big bad dino from Jurassic park 3 I think, but I am not sure :(

edit: I found it thanks to Kor, the name is Spinosaurus.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good. Now I'm looking for parents, belly draggers, and swimmers/flers

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm definitely interested in this, but unfortunately I don't have any ideas for sharpteeth kids other then those that resemble T-rex. Perhaps I'll create a family of Allosaurus characters though.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could try a flying sharptooth.  I'd have to look up species.  The only swimming sharpteeth I know of are all aquatic only types.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hi Brekclub85! I just read your PM to me, and I'd love to be a part of this RP! :yes

And as more good news, my OC is a flying sharptooth (Well half-sharptooth anyway) But I think this RP will be fun nonetheless. So just let me know if there is anything I can help with.

I'm happy to have you here at the GOF and hope to see the start of this Role Play soon!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have fun you folks. It is an original idea.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, GVG, your character (Albeit) a younger version can be in the RP.  And Kor, both you and me would be playing flyers.  I'll be Chomper (Unless someone else wants to be him.) Now we, for the swimming ones, could just have a massive body of water that is always next to land so ther gang can communicate. Other than that, we just need a belly dragger and some parents for each young one

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So here's what we have so far:

Brekclub85-Chomper, Veli (OC)
Chiletrek- Cayso and Racnar (FastbiterOCs.), and a spinosaurus character.
Kor-Rhyn (flyer) character (What the species name is.)
GVG-Half-flying sharptooth OC.
Drake- Allosaurus family
Starfallraptor-Kai.
Now I just need a swimming one, a belly dragger, some parents for the characters (As well as someone playing Chomper's fols, and more info on some of the unnamed characters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure about species names of pterosaurs except for Rhyn, and the 2 mean flyers from the 7th movie, not that I can remember their species names.  I'd have to look up about pterosaurs and find a good species that it may be.     If it is a member of the same herd as my oc's Blue-eyes and Deon it would be one of the sharptooth flyers that prefer to eat fish, or small lizards and such.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Sep 29 2008 on  05:40 AM
Chiletrek- Cayso and Racnar (FastbiterOCs.), and a spinosaurus character.
Hello:
 I am most happy to participate in this rpg and happy too because I'll get to play as Racnar too (since the start of a story). But the Spinosaurus character was an idea I had for anyone who would like to make an oc of that species since it is getting very well known from the latest LBT sequels and some chapters of the tv serie.
 If you want, I may try to make a new oc of that species (I was contemplating the possibility to make one :D ). But if a new player appears and wants to make one, it is most welcome.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey!
You forgot about me and Kai, the Sharpclaw/fastbiter!

:cry

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Ohh, I bet he'll read your post and correct the error, because I know I saw your OC's name written in previous posts :D .

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've got a question...are the MB gang going to be visting the Great Valley at all in this story?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
More ideas I have:

There would be young sharpteeth games similar to some Great Valley ones, like the pincone they played with in Mysterious Tooth Crisis.

A unique idea I had:  We could have a sharptooth equivalent of Doc. Since we saw in The Brave Longneck Scheme that the older dinos would try to kill even the little sharpteeth, we could have a big sharpteeth who protects the little ones from any big herbivore attacks.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure, GVG. If we do, probably not until a few pages into the RP.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just asked because the story starts in the MB, so I was going to have it be a semi-tie-in to my fanfic. But I don't have too...just curious.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The RP would be set in a semi-AU, before your fanfic GVG (As the characters would be about 6-10 in human years.)

Another idea:  Redclaw wouldn't be evil in this RP. He'd be sorta like Topsy, he likes the MB and his fellow sharpteeth, he can just have a tendency to be a jerk sometimes and have prejudices against herbivores.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 This is looking more interesting, and who knows? this rpg may give us a non-canon reason why Redclaw is the way he is now... but I am just making suppositions.