The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT x Power Rangers RP ?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I was just about to say that Kor! Awkward.......we are reading minds :blink:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Anyone saying who they'd like to play?   Or have other ideas?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I have already expressed interest in playing as Littlefoot and Zaine. I'm sure GVG would like to play as Longtail, but he seems very busy at the moment. In fact, I think all of us are busy with school. Starfall probably wants to play as Kireek and Dante, and then maybe either Virgil or Motochika. I say give it some time and people will show interest.

As for other ideas, I'm still thinking of stuff, so I will get bck to you guys when I figure it out. I know we can bring this through!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thought most would be in the regular pattern of school since it started a month or so ago.  But since you showed interest in an fc I'll keep a list here for everyone's convince so the gm doesn't need to.  I"ll list the oc's here also for convenience, though its' not really needed.   I"m open as to which fc I play, and since I have oc's I"ll let others pick their fc's first.

FC's:

Littlefoot - LBTFan13

________

OC's:

Zaine - LBTFan13

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Oct 5 2008 on  08:34 PM
I have already expressed interest in playing as Littlefoot and Zaine. I'm sure GVG would like to play as Longtail, but he seems very busy at the moment. In fact, I think all of us are busy with school. Starfall probably wants to play as Kireek and Dante, and then maybe either Virgil or Motochika. I say give it some time and people will show interest.

As for other ideas, I'm still thinking of stuff, so I will get bck to you guys when I figure it out. I know we can bring this through!
You read my mind, LBTFan13!  I'm definately gonna be Dante and Kireek, and maybe Virgil and/or Motochika if the need arises.  And yeah, I'm pretty busy with school right now.  Probably because I'm a Senior and all... :p

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think it would be wise to post what color ranger each character would be. I'm assuming since Littlefoot is the leader, he would be the red ranger. As for Zaine, I'm not sure what color he should be.

I'm a senior too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWER TO CLASS OF 09!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, I bet Cera would be the Yellow Ranger (as we can sometimes see in the different PR series), because if you give her the Pink Suit, she'll chase you down and crush you! :lol .
 I don't know why, but Petrie may be a good Blue Ranger... but that is up to you guys ;) .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Up to the gm & maybe the folks voting, though he would have the final say.   I've updated the list below, listing the folks taken, and the fc's not taken with some colors Chiletrek suggested and some guesses I made on the ones he's not mentioned.  Easier I think for folks to see and discuss here what they think.  

FC's:

Littlefoot - LBTFan13 (red)
Cera - ?    (?yellow?)
Petrie - ?   (blue?)
Spike - ?    (green)
Ducky - ?   (?pink?)

________

OC's:

Zaine - LBTFan13
Dante  - StarfallRaptor
Kireek - StarfallRaptor

Mentors

Great "Valley "Guardian" "  Rangers - Mr. Thicknose - ?
Mysterious "Beyond "Rangers" " - Grandpa Longneck - ?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I think Grandpa Longneck and Mr. Thicknose can be mentors of the GV Rangers since those dinos live in there, so maybe someone like Doc (who I think doesn't livbe in the GV) could be a mentor for the MB Rangers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Doc seems more like the other ranger type, or a ranger type of ally, but who wonders about, similar to what I think the phantom ranger I read a bit about is like.  & Doc would not remain in 1 spot, a mentor would I think.

I just suggested Grandpa Longneck as a mentor for the beyond rangers since he has spent most of his live outside of the great valley.  He may only be living there due to his grandson and mate.  We also do not see him a lot in some episodes or movies so maybe he visits where the beyond rangers hq is, if it is in one of the stone mountains that wall the great valley.

Just my opinions, not sure what the others think.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well that can make sense, and Doc may be like an ally (or maybe even an ally Ranger) as you said. Maybe the others may not know at first that Grandpa Longneck is the mentor of the MB Rangers. You may even have some added extra characters, like the Hidden Runner as messenger between the Rangers or maybe between the MB Rangers and their mentor inside the Valley.