The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

OCs for my RP

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
On another member's suggestion, before we start my RP idea, I want people who are interested to say there character ideas, as long as they kinda follow the rules given in my previous topic.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cool!  I think you can count me in!

Name: Kei
Species: Fastbiter
Appearance: Dappled grey and silver
Backstory:  Fairly normal youth, save for an incident that ended with him recieving a scar on his right arm, as the result of falling against a sharp rock.
Personality: Bright, cheerful, but extremely headstrong.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good idea. He'll be in the RP, and I'm glad you like my idea. Got any other ideas? (Maybe parents or other young ones?)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I added in Zala to my char list in the pure lbt char list place.  Not sure if the char will fit the rp or not.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He'll work, though he'll have to primarily use the sharptooth language.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She likely would if sharpteeth are around, especially ones of other herds.  It would be silly not to since she'd then only be able to be understood by those of her original herd.  Unlike Chomper in the Lonely Journey episode, never could understood why he was speaking flattooth to a sharptooth.