The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 237816

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Pelvanida group, Paul and Anton had finished packing and stood in the lobby with their luggage.

Mr. Bigmouth and Ms. Swimmer were the last to arrive.

"Well, I guess its goodbye," Ms. Swimmer said.

"Not forever. We will meet again some day," Mr. Bigmouth said.

"Hopefully not in a war."

With that said, Ms. Swimmer stepped through the portal to the Great Valley and vanished.

Some Great Valley dinosaurs were saying their goodbyes to their friends they had made here before they returned home.

"Well, let's give Captain Fairchild and his crew a good sendoff," Deimos said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail passed by Paul and Anton, and nodded " ell done, both of you. ypu have more than earned that 25 million I gave you, and you have redeemed yourselves for m,any of your past deeds through your heroism in this wat. Your families will be proud of you."
Shaggy went to gather up all his belongings from his room. " Alright I've gotten everything.. lets head home then shall w4e.." he said to Scooby and dixie.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma went up to her room and packed her things then headed down to the lobby.  

---

Bullseye came in with a luggage on wheels.  "See, this was a good purchase.  I managed to get all of our stuff in it and it has wheels too." He said, the suitcase bearly closed and then only tied closed.

"Only since you used some rope to tie it closed." Spike said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Paul and Anton saluted Stripetail and headed out. They had been loaned an ordinary government fleet car to head

"Petrie! Ducky! The portal's about to close!" a Great Valley archer shouted just before he stepped through.

The roar of a jet engine igniting made everyone flinch.

"The planes are leaving! If we hurry, we can say goodbye!" Strut shouted.

The Pelvanida group ran outside to the airfield.

---------------------------

Captain Fairchild was the first to light his engines. All the soldiers stood clear and saluted him.

As he lacked the ability to salute, he dipped his front end as a substitute.

"Well, good luck. May the jet stream be at your backs and your tanks always full," he said.

He then slowly taxiied down the runway.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the portal to warfang cosed as Spyro Cynder Hunter and Guardians returned home.
 one by one the digimon and thier owners went though portals which returned them to thier homes or work joe was relieved to see the hospital again and he received a warm welcome as he stepped though the doors..
- nani lilo stitch and angel climbed into thier vehicle and headed out of the parking lot and down  the road..
 briggind smiled as nick headed out of the doors carrying some guests bags ' i take it that with your income from the treasure, you'll be leaving here soon " Briggins smiled, as the staircase suddenly become filled with ghosts, the pie throwing ghost among them ' thank you' the ghosts said in unison..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild thundered into the clear blue skies. In seconds, he was gone.

Major Lockie was the next to take off followed by Lt Martin and then the other planes.

"I hope we'll see them again," Deimos said.

"We will," Dr. Zanasiu said. "Just hopefully not when a war's about."

"Come on, let's go home," Rime said.

"Where's home?" Mr. Bigmouth replied.

Nobody could answer that question.

"Well, we could always by a house near Shaggy and his friends," Zachary suggested.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well guys shaggy said to that, the SUv's available  for you ' he said pointing to the SUV they had arrived in, once we get back to the mansion, we'll discuss future living arrangements..He said
 I'm thinking of building a new Cafe.. perhaps in space" Nick replied " well when you feel ready we can discuss your leaving' Briggins replied.
- stripetail Tiger Tigeress and genki were amonst the last of the guests still hanging around. stripetail went to the front desk to check out of his room.. ' thanks for everything, wizard" Briggins said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks," Dr. Zanasiu said.

The Pelvanida group then piled into the SUV.

"Well, now that this nightmare's over, what do you all plan to do?" Zachary asked.

"Get f---ing drunk," Deimos replied.

"I'll miss the friends that I made here," Dr. Kerzach said.

"Yeah, at least you didn't end up fighting on the front lines like us."

"Shut up. He was a valuable asset to the war effort!" Rime said with a yawn.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky & Petrie rushed for the portal so they could easily get home, without having to ask Jason for a ride, like he gave them last time.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The famed Digimon glanced at her then back to Tie and the others. His eyes took one final look in a random direction before his face showed submission. Obviously wanting privacy due to the low tone in her request, he gently took hold of her arm and started walking away towards any empty room he could find. He hadn’t wanted to make some big scene at first, but he exhaled loudly through his nose and stopped, knowing what the right thing to do was.

Turning back to others, he asked, “Would you all please excuse us for a bit?”

“No hurry, Agumon. Things like this should never be rushed,” Tie replied.

“Things like…? Wait, no, that isn’t what this is! We’re just going to talk!” he insisted.

“We all believe you,” Gabumon assured him. “And make sure you fill us in on what your lips do after they finish forming words.”

Nearly everyone burst into laughter, but Sora scolded, “Don’t be mean, guys! They deserve their privacy.” Turning to the couple, she smiled and said, “Go on, you two, and don’t let these goof balls get to you.”

“Thanks, Sora,” Agumon replied warmly.

As they continued out of the room, Sora called, “Just be gentler with her than you were with Piedmon!”

Then everyone, included her, laughed away till tears started coming out of the their eyes.

Face red and hot, he grabbed her arm this time and nearly dragged her away from their teasing friends. He spotted a room with the door open, and hearing nothing, took it for empty. He brought her inside and closed the door. Before he could ask her what she wanted, however, he heard a scream.

“Get out, get out, get out!” indecent Daphne shouted, throwing the pillow on the bed at them, followed by the lamp.

Scrambling to open the door, he retorted, “Try closing the door when you don’t want people seeing you!”

As they were nearly out, she exclaimed, “Who said anything about people!?”

“This place…” Agumon mumbled as they got away.

“She sure has big-”

“NOT interested,” he interrupted Agumina, spotting another room.

As they went inside, he peeked under the bed, in the closest, even up at the ceiling, but he saw no one. Motioning for her to have a seat, and after she had done so, he asked her what she wanted.

“Oh, I don’t want anything,” she said in a perplexed tone, wondering why he’d thought that.

“But- but- you said- we came all this- now you have nothing to-” Taking a deep breath, he asked her, “Why must you do this to me?”

“Do what?”

“You know what, Agumina? Never mind. Never mind! Just forget the whole silly thing! Let’s just get back to the others. I’d prefer a loss of respect over a loss of sanity.”

As he got up, however, she called, “Wait! I still want to tell you something.”

“But you just said you didn’t want anything! I heard you!”

“I don’t want anything. I just want to tell you something, so, you got a minute?”

Covering his face with his hands, he said, almost crying, “Sure, sure. Anything you want to say, say it. Just, please, get it over with quickly.”

Obediently, she began talking very fast. So fast, in fact, that he couldn’t understand a thing she said,

“Okay, not THAT quickly. Just, just, say what’s on your mind. Forget everything else I’ve said.”

“Everything else…? You sure? YouĂ«ve said pretty important stuff these last few months.”

Right eye twitching uncontrollably, he said, as if out of breath, “Tell me- what is on- your mind.”

“Okay, sure thing. Um, what was it again?” Before Agumon exploded, she said, “Oh yeah, I remember now. I wanted to apologize, so I am going to. Five, four, three, two, one: I am sorry, Agumon.”

“For what?” he asked, dragging out the “for” from his confusion.

“For trying to get together with Tigress and all.”

“Trying…?” he thought to himself flatly.

“I just, wasn’t myself, you know? And now that I am again, I can see perfectly, as if looking through the world’s clearest glass, that you and I were meant to be.” He paused, marveling at the beauty of her words, until she added, “So take a breath mint and let’s get this party started!”

He would have been more tempted if all of their friends hadn’t already predicted this. Now, if he actually did it, he’d never hear the end of it from them. Then again, they didn’t have to know…

“Well, I’m afraid I don’t have a-”

Seeing that it couldn’t be helped, she wasted no more time as her lips said hello to his. His arms caressing her back, they stayed that way for some time. When they pulled apart at last, they exchanged grins.

“Let’s get back to the others quickly. We don’t want them to think anything happened,” Agumina told him.

“Ah, brilliant, Agumina!” he complimented, and the two of them returned to Tie and the rest of them.

As the whole group turned to see their friends return, Agumina called out, “That was the best kiss ever!”

“Hey!” Agumon hissed. “What was all that about them not thinking anything if you were just going to tell them!?”

“Why let them waste brain power thinking about something when I can just tell them so they can know for certain?” she replied, wondering how he didn’t understand this till now.

“AGUMINA!” he shrieked, and the laughter he’d expected did come.

But it wasn’t just any laughter. It was that of true friends who cared deeply for each other and couldn’t possibly be any happier.

“Is it going to be a waste of time?” he asked her.

“Aw, don’t be like that, Tiger,” she replied sweetly though trying to sound displeased

“Would I need to say much back?” he wondered gruffly. “Kind of busy here.” With that, he motioned to the meat on the table with his eyes.

“Well, this subject is basically about meat, actually. Now will you listen to sweet little Tigress now?” she asked innocently, as if a negative response would shatter her.

“Just say it! Tired of talking without actually getting anything said,” he retorted. He lowered his snout and took a large bite of beef and chewed it ravenously. Though he tried staring at the food, he was actually waiting to hear what she had to say.

“Do I seem different to you lately?”

“No. You’re always different.”

“Tee hee! I mean different than my usual self, silly!”

“If you say so.”

“Well, I’d like you to know, here and now, why!” She took a deep breath and declared, “Thanks to you, I am pregnant.”

Tiger stopped what he was doing and said nothing, sitting perfectly still. Tigress was, in a sense, relieved, as she was worried that he might choke from hearing such news while eating. Tiger got up at once and started looking around the room.

“What- are doing?” she asked him curiously.

She got no answer. He continued searching all over, tables, a counter, a trash can, and so on until he finally found on the floor what he had been looking for- a pen. He took it in his mouth and returned to the table. Scooting one of the napkins stacked on top closer with his paw, he started writing on it, tilting his head to the side to do so. He pushed the napkin over to Tigress when finished, and while it was rather scribbly, she could still make out the three words written on it.

“I am choking.”

“Oh dear!” she exclaimed, noticing the blue color of his face.

She hopped out her chair, pulled back her front leg, then jabbed him in the stomach with all her might. The morsel went sailing through the air and landed on the ground, right in front of where Daphne was walking. In her haste, she slipped, and her feet shot up into the air before she fell, revealing what lied beneath her skirt to all in the dining room.

She got up and quickly exited the dining room despite her hunger, thinking, “This shouldn’t be called a hotel! How about the world’s worst peep show?” Then she froze. “Wait, it was ME who gets seen, so that makes it the best peep show!” She returned to her friends to mingle, her previous embarrassment now an overweening pride.

“Why so hard?” he asked hoarsely from the blow.

“I didn’t want you to choke anymore!”

“A softer hit would have done just as much good, only less bad…” he mumbled.

“Maybe, by why didn’t you flail your paws or jump around or something like folks normally do when they’re choking?” she wondered aloud.

“Me? Do something that undignified? You really don’t know me that well,” he said in his usual I’m-trying-to-sound-annoyed-but-I’m-not-really-annoyed voice. “Anyway, are you sure!? No doubt in your mind I’ll be a daddy, err, father?”

In response, she leaned forward to kiss him in order to hide the fact that she was about to whisper in his ear. When she was close enough, she informed him in a sort of creepy sweetness, “If it’s a girl, the name choice is mine. Don’t like that? Do another monster.” She ended that with a warm smile.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So you're telling me that I'm going to be a father? Tiger frowned.. " And what if If I don't want to be a father?
 Well you resally don't have a Choice" came Stripetails voice behind them " And Tiger scowled " You are responsible for t this child, and you will raise it. you don't like it too bad..
_
well, wizard you can go jump into a ravine for all I  care right now.. ahh!" Tiger was suddenly lifted off his feet and pinned to the ceiling.. 'Very poor choice of words Tiger. you forget your place. this is MY team, and I decide who is on it. You have helped bring this war to a successful conclusion, don';t spoil it by whining about something you have no say in.. The child will be a girl..and she will make you very proud." he  let Tiger return to the ground. " Now go home, both of you, I think you need time to recover from all that has transpired after these last months.. When I have need of you I will contact you, and yes I will be sending you your 'salaries' , i think the amount will be very satisfactory to you' he said gesturing and creating a portal to ' tiger's home world.. Genki soon appeared carrying thier supplies.." Excellent, Lets head home" He grinned dashing through the portal..'We'll tell Genki later' tigeress said and is Agumnina alright?' Yes you will see her and Agumon again, but not for awhile..she is back to the way she was.. beforehand.. Now.. Off with you" stripetail said ' Tiger and Tigeress nodded and went through the portal.
- Shaggy drove the Suv down the road towards Coolsville.. " Man, will be glad to be back home..;' he thought to himself as he drove down the road towards a slowly setting sun..
_ barts voice came onto to Stripetail's communicator " A President Qwark on the line again, hes says its extremely important..
_
Very well very well.. "He says its about a creature known as a lombax..."Interesting.. tell him I'll be there in a few minutes" bart nodded and ended the transmission.. " Stripetail took one final glane around the lovbby of the hotel. Briggins was busy at his desk, some of the ghosts were flitting up the stairs, and there was a sense of peace around the place.. " this hotel will last for a very long, long time' Stripetail smiled inwardly. "The curse has been broken and Chong has been defeated.. i hope that we can enjoy a rest, for awhile..' he closed with those thoughts and vanished leaving the Inglourious hotel behind. his services, as always were needed, this time.. at home.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: