The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

chomper pictures

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
where can i find pictures of that little sharptooth?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Likely the ones I uploaded there.  There are others with him in the shot on other pages.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure, I uploaded so many there.  I'll look over this photobucket folks here mention.  I may be able to upload all my screenshots there, if they allow screenshots.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: gloverboy2,Feb 18 2009 on  01:17 PM
where can i find pictures of that little sharptooth?
i can send you lots of chomper pics if you want them........ive got 95 pics of chomper and i drew one of them

my Email is fullmetal_136@hotmail.com

i'll mail them to you if you want em
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meta dude just so you know, that poster was banned from the board for making repeated requests like that. I would request that you do NOT send him anything...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 18 2009 on  01:25 AM
Meta dude just so you know, that poster was banned from the board for making repeated requests like that. I would request that you do NOT send him anything...
what is bad about sending sum1 who likes chomper as much as me pics of chomper?
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Meta dude just so you know, that poster was banned from the board for making repeated requests like that.
Correction Nick, he was not banned for requesting pictures (nothing wrong with that), but because he repeatedly attacked members (calling them idiots and the like) whenever they did not agree with his opinions.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was a shame, too, that he was banned. He could have been an interesting member. But he chose not to listen to the warnings and suffered the consequences as a result.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ And there had been repeated warnings too, both on the board and via PM. He never reacted to any of them. Neither by responding, nor by changing his attitude by one iota. Not even a temporary suspension (about the strongest warning that can be imposed) changed anything about his behavior. There were no alternatives I'm afraid.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
there are many destinations to find some Chomper you can go to Google, Msn, or Yahoo Images or go to Deviantart.com

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
just saw the topic on how he treated Malte279. Those were some really mean comments  <_<

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Yeah yeah, but let's not rant and rave about the guy.  It was a shame they did what they did but it's done and over with and I don't see any reason to discuss how bad what they did was.  I'm sure if we created a topic discussing different members who have been banned it would get a lot of replies because a banning is so rare and hard to get here, but it's better to look for ways to improve ourselves then to rank down others for their downfalls and bad things they have done in the past. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Mar 18 2009 on  06:38 PM
Yeah yeah, but let's not rant and rave about the guy.  It was a shame they did what they did but it's done and over with and I don't see any reason to discuss how bad what they did was.  I'm sure if we created a topic discussing different members who have been banned it would get a lot of replies because a banning is so rare and hard to get here, but it's better to look for ways to improve ourselves then to rank down others for their downfalls and bad things they have done in the past. :yes
True, and a good idea.  Though I assume Petrie has a suggestions thread somewhere for that, discussion ideas for improvement.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah yeah, but let's not rant and rave about the guy. It was a shame they did what they did but it's done and over with and I don't see any reason to discuss how bad what they did was. I'm sure if we created a topic discussing different members who have been banned it would get a lot of replies because a banning is so rare and hard to get here, but it's better to look for ways to improve ourselves then to rank down others for their downfalls and bad things they have done in the past.
Are "they" the oppressive dictatorial admins of this here community?
I do not recall anyone protesting when he was banned after he had attacked quite a couple of you in spite of repeated warnings.
If admin decisions are made which you do not agree with I think it would be fairer if you told us about it when the decision is made (I can hardly count the times I've been encouraging members to criticize and question our decisions if you feel that we are messing up) rather than telling what a shame it is that we did what we did much later after were fine with it earlier on <_<
This staff is certainly not a bunch of arbitrarily acting, power hungry, vicious, guys who enjoy banning everyone and it would be kind if "they" would not be treated as such.
NOBODY has ever had the least disadvantage here for disagreeing with the staff about anything and we have always done our best to adapt this board to the wishes and the good of the community as a whole.
Therefore I would really appreciate if you did come out with your constructive criticism when decisions are made rather than making statements to our new members that suggest the admins to be acting in a shameful way against voiced opposition from the members, for that image is just untrue!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually, I think "they" is referring to the banned member, not to the staff. But I could be wrong.