The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most Offensive Song Ever

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Seriously, this is nuts!

The Stereotypes Song

Seriously, great beat and all, but this is REALLY offensive.  Only on YouTube.  Only on YouTube. -_-

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dude, it's RWJ... What do you expect?

It's not called 'stereotypes song' for nothing, obviously he's simply stereotyping. You should laugh at it, not be offended by it. He knows they are stereotypes, and stereotyping usually means that they are rumors which most people believe but are usually different. If he called it 'nationalities song', it would be different, but 'stereotypes' already shows he doesn't mean anything of it personally.

All these people overreacting are seriously annoying me. Don't watch if you don't want to hear.

I'd personally have loved to have seen a dutch stereotype in there, but sadly no.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^That's just the thing.  I find it both funny and offensive at the same time. :P:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strangely, I can't get enough of this song now.  It's like some sort of drug or something.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
My parents would have loved this.

Granted, I love it too because it is hilariously offensive and the techno-like beat is pretty good too. And no, I am not offended (probably because I hear worse <and funnier!> things from my parents and grandparents.)

Surprisingly, the Chinese stereotypes is the one that I am LEAST familiar with (I am more familiar with the laundryman/resturaunt-owner/genius stereotypes).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wasn't familiar with the Portorican, Mexican and Polish stereotypes. Here in Croatia Poles are regarded as brave revolutionaries. The "dumb" stereotype is applied to Bosniaks here. Germans are regarded as hard working but naive, Serbs as lazy but cunning, Montenegrans as just lazy and relaxed, Hungarians as melancholic and depressed, Slovenes as cheap, Italians, French and Spaniards are thought of as romantic people with a good taste in fashion and cuisine. Russians are thought of as an intelligent and capable people with a love for vodka. Japan and China are associated with martial arts.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anything Maralyn Manson comes up with, I bet  :lol:

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Anything by Lonely Island makes me want to turn it right off when my brother listens to it.
Fortunately, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin have taken over what he listens to. If that's not a weird transition, I don't know what is :blink:

Shoey

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This is really nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMdWqflcZI

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_song

It's crazy how it used to be perfectly acceptable to be openly racist in... well pretty much anything.

ninjasquirrel666

• Ruby
    • View Profile
well in my opinion the most offensive song ever is "Yonkers" by Tyler, The Creator. he says some very mean things about jesus on that song which is very very rude in my opinion.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
O_o... yeouch man
okay, I find this funny XDD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein