The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5633 · 292056

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And there have been plenty of people who've never even tried to hurt me that she also eats," Oliver chuckled, "So be careful, all of you." He purred as he felt Panty pet his head. "Eat anyone tasty lately?" he asked his goddess mother.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Several , my boy, several. You needn't know the details. Suffice to say, I've eaten well lately. " Panty said. She looked at Flash" Flash, child of Tiger of the Wind and Tigeress of the Moon. You are a lot like both of your parents."
Jing and Tigeress finally found their target, a Markazian who looked at them with an air of disinterest " Make it quick. I don't care for reporters " she said sourly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Mr. Sneed eats a lot, too," Ollie said, "Maybe you and him could have an eat-off," suggested the cat.

"I think Ms. Panty would win," Oliver smirked.

"We were just hoping to ask you about your latest matches," Jing said quickly, getting into character. "How rough did they get? What kind of opponents did you fight?"

"Sima, babe," Kovu smiled to the sumo lioness. "If Kiara's busy, you can cuddle with me, and take in how awesome I am," he added that second part with a chuckle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would not be a contest " Panty chuckled as she turned to the others "Let me make something absolutely clear. You must treat Oliver with respect at all times. He is under my protection , and I will not tolerate any mistreatment of him. Understand? You do anything and I mean ANYTHING to hurt him, you will be goddess chow." Panty said sternly "  I like Oliver " Mona said earnestly " He's my friend. " he's always been nice" Flash said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks guys," Oliver smiled happily. "Panty here can be really nice.....as long as she doesn't see you as food, of course."  He could tell Panty was deliberately showing off her sharp teeth.

"She must be a very talented eater," Ollie nodded upon hearing the news.

"Thanks for basing your modelling on my colors," Kovu said to Sima. "That was really thoughtful of you and Kiara"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're welcome stud. It was actually Kiaras idea after modeling for a calendar shot called Lionesses of Polaris. The calendar is quite nice."

Come along Arlene, I have a few tasks I need your help with " Panty said " We'll be back later, Oliver,just keep playing with your friends, Miss Luca and Sneed there." Alright, just save me my spot Luca I won't be long." Arlene said. Panty gestured and the two cats vanished in a puff of smoke
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:49:52 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He has been eating lots for a cat his age lately," Arlene nodded, "I guess that's your essence in him awakening, huh?" she smiled, giving Panty a smooch. "What specifically do you intend to train him in?"

"Could I see the latest edition?" Kovu grinned to Sima, patting her big butt.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunting darling, hunting " Panty replied as she kissed Arlene with her tongue. , bathing her tongue against Arlenes. " He needs to learn to hunt. Eventually his powers will manifest. Hiding his scent, becoming invisible, seeing in the dark. Being able to eat much larger foes without a hitch. He can have his friends and you have yours, and I know all of them anyway. But anyone who is not a friend to you or him is fair game." Panty said .
Sima pulled a calendar of gorgeous lionesses posing in fine outfits Kiara appeared on 6 shots, Sima four. "  Your queen is a natural at this" Sima said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She was voted the most beautiful lioness on our home planet," Kovu nodded, "And she's all mine," he grinned proudly. "And you know how to flaunt your massive form," he commended Sima.

"True, though I know you've eaten some you considered to be friends," Arlene chuckled. "Just think, our son.....the future unstoppable eating machine"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, as a demigod, he will have power that mortals can't stop. " Panty said with a grin. " He will feast on his enemies and guard his friends, and probably will eat a few of those as well "
You flatter me " Sima purred to Kovu" I try to keep my body in good sumo shape.
The Markazian sighed " My last fight involved a lava trap and 10 armored enemies, mostly I pushed them into the lava, and cut the rest to pieces. Wasn't all that memorable."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And maybe eat whole population centers like you have?" Arlene grinned. "You've proudly told me about all the mysterious vanishings throughout history you were responsible for."

Kovu pressed his paw into Sima's belly. "It's good you keep up this hugeness," he said, "I bet you could beat any other girl here in a sumo match."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not really " Sima chuckled. " Vushu is much better than me. Granted she's a multiple times champion , so not surprising. I haven't really sumo wrestled much."
Kopa and Kiara went car shopping for Kovu and getting gifts for Simba Nala Kion  as mementos.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kovu's said to me before that whenever he got his own vehicle, he'd name it the Scar Mobile," Kiara said, "So let's see if we can get one in the right colors for such a concept." She knew the things her mate liked well.

"Then why not sumo for my entertainment?" Kovu encouraged, "Show me the power your fatness provides you."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Admit it, you just want to look at my butt , big boy." Sima said " Not that I mind, covering up is just not something we Mawashiians do . We're used to seeing each other in revealing attire. Which is why the posing is no big deal to me."
Jing and Tigeress thanked Mana for her time and headed backs to the reporter zone to write their reports" You have all your notes?" Tigeress asked Jing.
" In time, sure. It's harder to hide such things these days, with cameras and phones and pictures " Panty said. " But if he gets hungry, the hunger dictates " she grinned
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You got me there," Kovu chuckled, "I can always appreciate a big butt on a beautiful lioness." He gave Sima's aforementioned feature a pat with his paw.

"You are normally a beast devoted to taking people out of the world," Arlene nodded, "You'll make a great mentor for him."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Vitani came in carrying a grilled steak for her brother " Got you the biggest I could find, you glutton " she teased, before setting it down for him." Dig in" " And I appreciate having my form appreciated." Sima said as Vushu came up to her " So your boy wants to see us sumo, huh? I'm always up for a match."
" I'll train him don't worry. And make sure your girlfriends have my food requirements on hand at all times " Panty said " Otherwise my hunger may be unleashed." They have the lists" Dixie has 5 entire rooms at her mansion filled with food you like." Arlene said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice, you got the seasonings too," Kovu thanked his sister. He did as she requested and began digging in. Full meals were so nice to experience again, he didn't care if he was eating too much at this time.

"The room has arena space for a small unofficial arena," he told the two Mawashiians.

"And if Oliver were to end up eating some of them.....he's my son, I could never get mad at him," Arlene smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The seer would revive them anyway " Panty shrugged " They wouldn't remember anything . Mind wiping is fun" She grinned." I do it all the time."

I'll go set it up" Eris said" Which rules should we have? No knockout, Outlast, or Tapout?" Outlast is a mandatory 10 minutes, so we'll do that " Vushu said." Give you boy all the viewing pleasure he wants."
Kopa and Kiara finally found a vehicle that met her standards " What extra features should we add? There's a grill, drink dispenser, ' date area' in the back, and night light systems " Kopa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Those all would be things he'd love," Kiara affirmed. "Maybe a pawprint scanner for identification purposes, too."

"You can do it Sima," Kovu encouraged. "Heck, as a motivator, if you win, you'll get the prize of getting to make out with me."

"I've already seen Oliver's teeth become sharper," Arlene told Panty. "They're becoming like yours," she smirked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Boy, you'll make out with her regardless " Vushu said, laughing" win lose, or humiliation, you're still tasting sumo girl lips. " Kovu smirked. " win, win for me then. A show and a sweet treat afterwards."
I'll get the paw print stuff " Kopa said writing it down. " Probably a sleeping section for long trips, too." He added
" I haven't noticed " Panty shrugged to Arlene as they walked together
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: