The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 287215

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Back in the hotel room, Oliver, Ollie, Mona, and Flash were playing some video games.....and a few of them were lying atop Sneed's belly like a beanbag chair.  "You sure he doesn't mind?" Oliver asked.

"It's fine, just gotta be careful to move if he roles over," Ollie explained.

Kovu tapped a spoon to his glass as a signal for the sumo bout to begin. "May the best sumo win," he declared.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Vitani Li Ella and Laval were sitting in chairs as Vushu started dominating Sima, pinning her up against Kovu, much to the lions delight " Up close and personal " Vushu chuckled " Like what you see, Kovu?"
Mona and Flash were one team, Ollie and Oliver were another, and they were well matched.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You've worked with Mr. Sneed longer than the rest of us," Oliver told Ollie, "How much does he weigh?"

Kovu grinned excitedly. "Of course I do, a big butted lioness? How could I not?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A lot, I don't think he actually weighs himself, so what his current weight is, I don't know, and I bet he doesn't know either " Ollie said. " It's a lot, that's for sure."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Enough that if Sneed rolls over on somebody, they'd become pancakes," Sneed chuckled. The bear had gotten to be a lot nicer to the lot, and they were seeing him as a friend now.

"Maybe we should try contacting mother, father, and Nuka, sis," Kovu suggested to Vitani, "They need to hear the news."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll get him on the phone " Vitani said as she pulled out her phone " He might be working at his hotels, you know how busy he is."
Sima managed to move Vushu away from Kovu with great effort, the friends teasing each other as they wrestled.
Better have some way to wake him " Mona said " I don't want to be a pup pancake."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well once they hear I'm safe I'm sure they'll make some time," Kovu smiled.

"I'm gonna crush you, puny one," Sima teased Vushu in their match.

"We should have little bells to ring," Ollie suggested, "That could wake him up."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They would have to be bigger and louder so he could hear them " Flash said " Tiny bells aren't going to do it."
Scar answered on the third ring " Hello daughter. What can I do for you? You must excuse me I'm busy renovating my hotel."?Scar said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu watched as Vitani put on speaker phone. "Hello again father," Kovu said, revealing that he was back safe and sound.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ah, boy. You're free from that arena you got ' volunteered ' to fight in? Excellent, excellent. I trust you handled yourself well. You're not Nuka after all. " Scar said wearing construction equipment " Just relax for now and enjoy the spoils of victory. Beautiful ladies helps, let me tell you. Your mother could stop traffic when she was younger."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She's said as such too," Kovu recalled. "How is Nuka doing by the way? I hope his time working in the hotel has made him.....well, a better worker," he added with a light but well-meaning chuckle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He's fine" Scar shrugged " I have him being a bellhop."
Tigeress set her notes aside and grabbed a drink" You have some Po stuff to show me?" She asked Jing
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds like a good job for him," Kovu agreed with Scar. "What's mother up to, by the way?"

Jing quickly pulled up a spreadsheet she had on her phone. "These were Po's measurements the last time I checked,"  she explained, "Aren't they big and handsome?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm. 1850 pounds , size 57 , purple and red patches in the vest. " Tigeress looked at it with curiosity " You have pictures of him in summer shorts" She smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My time working with the Cooper Gang taught me some skills, namely how to take reconnaissance photos," Jing explained.  "I have hundreds of photos of my bloated beloved. Especially his big ol gut and butt," she added with a blush.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're going to go through all of them, huh?" Tigeress grinned" Any other Po related stuff  you have?" Jing pressed a button revealing a huge costume" I had this made a couple weeks ago, and I will need you to model some clothes for me. Give me ideas for outfits for my plump prince" Jing said dreamily.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Though keep in mind the costume has padding on it to accurately reflect Po's size, so tell me if it gets too heavy for you," Jing asked of Tigress.

"They made merchandise of me while I was forced to be a fighter," Kovu told Scar, "I actually built something of a fanbase while I was there."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If I get too hot I'll let you know " Tigeress promised her friend . Tigress stepped into the suit putting on the heavy head, there was openings for eyes and the mouth, but not much else. There was a air system, fortunately, and Tigress took a seat in the suit. " So what pose do you want me to do first?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, we pandas like showing off our stomachs, go for something that does that," Jing advised.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll try to dance and show the gut" Tigeress said as Jing put on some music that pandas liked and Tigeress moved in tune to the music showing off Pos gut and flab. Jing smirked as she brought out outfits for 'Po' to wear
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: