The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 287237

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Obviously, they were outfits meant for male pandas. "I brought some warrior attire, fitting Po's being a fan of kung fu," Jing explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tigeress tried them on, dancing all the while  . Move your feet more. Po likes to hop when he dances" Jing said
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 07:48:21 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hope that's not too heavy for you," Jing called, as she could make out the sound of Tigress breathing heavily

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well dancing in a suit works up a sweat " Tigeress said " I'm ok. We have clothes to model. Dragon Warrior Red, right?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yup, that sounds like his favorite to wear," Jing explained, taking some photos for reference.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After a half hour, Jing finished taking pictures of Tigresses posing and helped her take off the costume. Tigeress was soaked in sweat from her dancing in the heavy costume and Jing handed her a drink. " Thanks for the help. I have several ideas for tuxes for my guy" Jing said " No problem. Tigeress said as Jing put her notes away in a folder. Suddenly a figure of a Panda on the counter lit up " its my dad!" Jing started " he's uses this only when he's in trouble " the reception was patchy" Jing.. Po.. is injured.. we are .. on. Mountain.. near a temple. it's called Fugu fultara.. a Fongoid temple. Help me daughter " Panda King said in a tired voice
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jing's jaw dropped in shock upon what she heard. "We have to get to this Fugu Fultara right away! My father and my plump hubby are in danger!" She had more determination in her voice than Tigress had ever heard before.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
First things first , we need a plane. Second, we need to inform Dixie and the others of our" side mission " They won't mind." Tigeress said" Let's go."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hang on Po, I'm coming," Jing said, looking at a normal photo of her beloved. She followed behind Tigress as she led them to a possible plane.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tigeress activated her armor and ran down the hallway to the hangars stopping in front of a green fighter jet." Get in she said to Jing,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jing hopped in and put on her helmet. "Let's go," she nodded.

"So, just how hungry will Oliver get?" Arlene asked Panty curiously.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tigeress activated the plane with her ring and took off. Once they were clear of Dreadzone, Tigeress spoke into her ring to contact Dixie." Hey Dixie. Jing and I received a distress call from Panda King we're looking for a temple called Fugu Fultara, Panda said they were close by. " Dixie's voice came in" Just be careful, for all you know this could be a trap. Wouldn't be the first time a false distress signal fooled someone " I need to help Jing, Dixie. Her father, and her boyfriend are stuck there. What would you do if Scooby was in a pickle like this?" I would drop everything to help him" Dixie replied" Hold on I'm typing Fugu Fultara into the hologrid. Hmm it's on planet Corwen, used to be an important Fongoid magical focal point. It was abandoned hundreds of years ago, for reasons that are not clear. Currently the haunt of space pirates and cursed Fongoid ghosts. Charming. Sending you the planet location now, it will take you 16 hours to get there." Dixie said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there any way this thing can go any faster?" Jing asked Tigress hopefully.  "I can't stand the thought of Po and my father in danger"

Arlene noticed Panty smile a devious grin. "It's gonna be a lot, huh?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm pushing it as fast as I can. In the meantime try and get a message to your dad on that communicator , if you can. Tell him and Po to get to the temple and lay low until we can get there " Tigeress said. "
" Of course" Panty said with a smile as they walked claw in claw." His hunger is almost vampire- like, in that it can only be dated for a time. The more you resist, the stronger it gets, until it is literally the only thing that you can think about."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, I guess our Oliver will be quite the growing cat in the future," Arlene chuckled lightly to Panty.  "He looks up to you a lot, so he'll listen to everything you have to teach him. Of course there are some he'll probably want to eat first."

Jing nodded and began typing a message over the communicator. She relayed the instructions Tigress had provided. "Father, Po, hold on.,.." Jing prayed.

"So how's mother been doing?" Kovu asked Scar on the call.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jing got a response " Will try to get there. Won't be easy Po has at least a broken arm and leg. I'm banged up too. I have a few fireworks left for defense, but I'm saving them for a last resort. Hurry Jing"
Your mother is doing well Kovu. Mostly she cooks and spends my money " Scar said with a laugh.
Yes, he will eat those much larger than him, in due time." Panty said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, she adores you," Kovu smirked to Scar. "Say, would you like to purchase any of my merchandise?" he offered his father.

"We'll be there as soon as possible father, keep yourselves safe until then," Jing responded.

Arlene smirked and patted Panty's stomach. "I guess he really does take after you in some ways...."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll see what is available, and at what prices. Fight worn attire is going for hundreds of thousands of dollars right now. And there's some fellow named Mac selling " Kovus Deadliest colognes " in packs of 20, 50 or 100." Scar said.
Tigeress spotted the planet, which was wild and overgrown with jungle. Finding the ruin would not be easy
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Any points of reference we can use to find their location?" Jing asked as she checked the plane's radar. It would be tricky to pick out any landmarks, let alone the one they needed to find Po and Jing's father at.

"Oh yeah, that was a separate business venture, but a successful one," Kovu grinned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well. I have a tracker on your accounts after all, so I know when you get paid. The wizard paid you two days ago, and this Mac fellow paid you today. You are very wealthy now ,my boy . Don't waste it." Scar said." Your mother and I sent Kiara something for her birthday, it should be arriving in a few days."
Unfortunately, no" Tigeress said with a sigh.  " put the communicator into the tracker, if your father calls again, we'll be able to pinpoint his location.
-
Panty nodded." Now there's only some things that I can tell him. And the rules barring immortality for mortals applies to him. He is part mortal, so he will outlive non magical mortals. Several thousand years, at least. You yourself will be long gone by then, my dear.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: