The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Just wondering...

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I was just wondering if there was an LBT equivalent for words like day, week, month and year. If so, please tell me... I would really like to know. Thank you.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, since it is "The Land Before Time", I don't think these guys even knew what a calendar is ;).  The only example I could think of is in LBT VII when Pterano is sentenced to five cold times.  A cold time happens every year, so maybe that was their way of keeping track of years at least :idea.  Stardays too, though I'm sure how they kept track of those :huh:.

I wonder though...where in the heck did Ichy learn about July :lol?  Same place he found those mystery binoculars :spit?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Funny I remember watching 4 on the 4th of july, 1999 lol!!

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I wonder though...where in the heck did Ichy learn about July ? Same place he found those mystery binoculars ?

Hehe... Maybe the rainbow faces...

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberrytiki.net
Quote from: Dr. Curzon,Jan 8 2012 on  07:27 AM
I wonder though...where in the heck did Ichy learn about July ? Same place he found those mystery binoculars ?

Hehe... Maybe the rainbow faces...
Haha, I watched the fourth movie not too long ago, and I wondered the same thing! I don't think the dinosaurs really had the concept of months, days, years, and so on.