The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How did you get into The Land Before Time franchise?

LoudyKaizoku

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Man, I haven't posted on this forum in a while.

Anyways, I'm currently getting back into the franchise, so I am curious as to how you guys got into LBT.

For me, I got into it via the sequels, mainly via showings on TV channels like Disney XD and Encore Family. I didn't actually see the first one until much later when it arrived on Netflix.

gutza1

• Chomper
    • View Profile
For me, it was my mom getting a copy of VIII when I was around 8 years old. I fell in love with the characters as well as the "sciencey" feeling of the world and got VII, IX, and X. VII in particular captured my heart because it featured actual aliens, which was something I was deeply disappointed in for not appearing again in the series. I remember when I eventually watched the original, I was put off by how aesthetically different it was from the sequels I was familiar with. However, as I've grown older, I've also come to appreciate what the original film was trying to accomplish.
"This song is new to me, but I am honored to be a part of it."
-Solanum

The Mr. E's science advisor and the GoF's resident spaceflight enthusiast

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I used to watch the Land Before Time sequels growing up. I remember the 8th sequel being released. At some point I grew out of it and then rediscovered it along with other things from my childhood when I was 13/14. While I haven't watched any of the movies in a while now, it will always be a big part of me.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I remember becoming a fan when my parents bought the 1st, 2nd, and 9th film on DVD when I was about 3 or 4 years old.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 06:17:34 PM by LittleDas75 »