The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Second Stone of Cold Fire

LBTFan13 · 100 · 8216

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
well kor, thank you for putting it in nice words, and i am happy that you at least support my decision.

again, like he said, i don't want this to be mean, but i would prefer to stick with the plot that i came up with.

if you have any ideas or whatnot, please pm them to me, and i will happily look over it. just don't add plots of your own without asking me.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, here is a compromise between you and Ptyra: you can have Pterano appear, but more as a cameo.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll leave that between LBTFan13 & Ptyra, but why does he have to appear at all.  Littlefoot does miss his father and likely SHorty, and Ali, but there is no reason why they have to appear in this rp.  Pterano will appear in Ptyra's fanfiction story and that could well be good enough.  I see no reason why others feel they have to add to the gm's rp thread, they should just run rp threads of their own.  I personally find it annoying that folks add to the gm's rp thread.  Like I said it's not an attack on Ptyra, but just my saying how I feel about a recent trend I"ve noticed.  

If you folks feel Pterano should appear they why don't you do one, working with Ptyra, and do your own rp thread where the gang does leave the great valley to hunt and find Pterano so Ptyra can speak to him?  That sounds like it's own rp thread to me.  Same with those red horn guys and Longtail, should have been its own rp thread in my personal openion.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
i agree with kor. ptyra, i'm sorry but i didn't intend on having pterano a part of this.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
It's okay, but I was thinking of something. Perhaps he learned his lesson about the stone and particapated in helping stop Ozzy and Strut from getting to the stone. Just an idea ^_^ . Would be interesting to have a veteran of the stone-misunderstanding to help them

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
From Mim looking her injuries over do they look like they need any work on them, or are they best left as is?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I would say Ptyra wounds wouldn't be life threating...her biggest issue may just be her being tired from flying from those fast biters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was just wondering if Mim maybe would think they needed seeing to, of they were like cuts and such that had closed up or had scabs so their best left alone.  & roughly what size is Ptyra compared to Petrie?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They're not very bad, but Ptyra probobly would need a bit of attention after being alone between different herds, and in what happened her, she was alone. Not to mention, her wings are REALLY torn up...like you can see through them.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is bad, I hope you'll character will recover. And I think that Pterano's presence may not be the best, to avoid getting all ideas in just one basket, and that can buy you time to make him appear in your own story in a better way too (or even in another RPG). As I don't think I may participate until at least I try to get a bit more of experience even though you'll go to the mysterious beyond (where my OC lives).
 Keep it up with the story, and keep it up with all RPGs!  :)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So, LBTFan13, when are you going to have the stone appear? And who will see it?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I guess I can have it appear really soon. I was going to have it fly at nightime like the first one. I guess everybody will be able to see it.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Doesn't matter to me...night or day...we're going to find it anyway right...so do what ya gotta do...but if you want my honest opinion I say it should be another night scene so the kids can sneak off in the night....like they tend to do anyway!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is one benefit to having it at night instead of at daytime.  LEss adults are libel to see it and try to stop the kids, if any do at all.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*shrug* Oh well  :rolleyes:

I guess I could handle a cameo...

And wern't some grownups at the place where the stone was seen (EG Grandpa Longneck)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you could come along riding on someone?  If you mean the movie all I recall is Petrie's mother and some giant flyer who carried most of the folks away.  Though I may be wrong.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
What I'm did was have the stone fly over during the daytime, but the adults will be too busy discussing about what to do that we sneak off without them noticing again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I guess Ptyra could ride on someone's back...she's on someone at the moment, but that would work out.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She could, they you'd be able to rp.  You can pick who's back you are on or just leave it unsaid.  One idea is you insist on coming, or maybe don't give a reason.