The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yellowbellies rule! The RP

Goldenwind · 101 · 12071

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"Sorry! But I want to help!" Hyp exclaimed back to the longneck. "We're gonna make a trap vine for that big skeleton so ! We saved you guys before, didn't we?" Hyp raised a eyebrow awaiting the longneck's response.

"He makes a good point." The male Rainbow Face shows up. (Would it be fine to refer to him as Vega because of the other RP? XD)

"YOU!?" Hyp glares at the Rainbow Face.

"You needed help, and I am willing to assist. Considering the Skullimimus, or skulltooth is made with bone and lacks support. A good trip wi-vine is an absolutely perfect idea!" He suggested to the longneck.

Hyp smiles to see that he is on his side.

---

"Screech needs help! Come on!" He calls out to Chomper.

"Right behind you!" Chomper says, ready to help out an unlikely friend. "Be safe Wild Arms!" Chomper shouts as he passes the cheerleader Wild Arms.

"WRRRRRAAH!!" Thud quickly tries to sneak in a Slash around Redskull's legsā€¦ immediately recognizes. "Hey! You! It's me you want!" He taunts!

----

"Rainbow noses!? I meet one and he was quite silly."  :PCera Boogie laughs as he continues to fight aganist the skull dinos with Guido still hanging onto dear life. He then witnesses Thud's  "Right on Thud!!"