The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ever remember things wrongly from the LBT films?

Guest · 2 · 833

Bruton the Iguanodon

I really have...I go without watching them for years and then come back years later 2 discover...that's not the way it was at all. There are 2 major incidents. The first is pretty funny. For some reason I remembered Ichy as being a crow, but in reality he was a Sharpbeak.

The 2nd...is more embaressing. For some reason I remembered that old guy who comforted Littlefoot in movie 1...oh god do I have to say this?...as being a longneck and thought he had unknowingly encountered his long lost dad. The in november 2008 I looked it up and found out that "Rooter" is some sort of creepy mole thing, and that Littlefoot did meet his real dad in movie 10 (which I'd never seen in its entirety.). There, I finally got it out. Gosh, I don't know why I remembered it the way I did and I'm sorry I did. There were a few other things I remembered incorrectly, such as Littlefoot's mom's death scene being about 8 minutes long when in reality it's under 2, and the final fight with Sharptooth taking place in an underground cave, and that Spike talked for the 1st time at the verrry end of LBT 1 when they were saying bye to Ali (that's actually when he neglects to) and so on. These are just mine; if anyone's willing to share theirs I'd be very interested.

Bruton the Iguanodon