The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wow, the Yellow Bellies aren't racist.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
One would assume that the Far Walkers are more racist than the Great Valley residents.  We know that Ali's herd probably is and Bron might be too.  

Tippy's herd was better, though they got into fights with Topps and others, mainly Topps.  

However, the Yellow Bellies seem really accepting and never get into a fight with the Gang of Five one bit and never seem mean to them even once.  

Maybe I'm not remembering some stuff, as I've only seen the movie once, but it seems that of the Far Walker groups that actually talked to the Gang of Five (most didn't from film VII), the Yellow Bellies are the most easygoing and friendliest and tolerant.  

Their only problem is that they are kinda goofy and are a bit selfish with their berry eating.  :lol

Still, that's little reason to hate them.  I mean, at least they're not racist Threehorns or Longnecks or hungry Fast Biters.

I guess I never noticed this part of the positive side to them.  (Note: I've come to pity Yellow Bellies because they seem so unpopular.  Maybe I should do another fanfc with them.  :lol  )  

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Rootin' for hte underdog lol? I guess you could say they're less speciesist but at the same time they're less of a lot of things really  :confused

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They're cute at least.   Not as cute as Chomper, Ruby, Tricia, or Ducky, but still.