The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper and Spike growing up

Dino-Mario

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If Spike and Chomper were to grew up, what do you think would happen to them? Do you imagine Chomper will become more aggressive? or will he try to remain friendly while fighting back his own carnivorous instincts? And do you think Spike will finally able to speak in full coherent sentences or you believe he'll stay the same?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think Chomper would have to find something other than Leaf Eaters to eat.   Sharpteeth might work.  He could be able to take down Fast Biters and other stuff.  It might actually make the area around the Great Valley safer if he did.  Also, there are them Domeheads in the Mountains that Burn.

He can also eat Rinkus and Sierra and Ozzy.  (Don't eat Strut, I like him!)   :lol

I created a new type of dino (though Domeheads might already be in this group) called Fanged Flattooth, that is a type of dino that eats both plants and will eat meat, including other dinos.  They might also eat eggs too.    

I had him go back home with his parents after Red Claw seemingly died.  He stayed there for years,  hunted mammals, fish, and birds.   He was always hungry, but was able to keep alive.  
He also ate Sharpteeth, at times, though he only killed them in self-defense when trying to save Leaf Eaters.

He later went to the Great Valley and was fine but soon started to have trouble and ended up accidentally killing someone and had to leave.  Eventually, everyone found that he had been set up (he had had to fight someone who was attacking him and had accidentally killed them) and got let in to stay and the real villain was killed by Littlefoot.  

As for Spike, I had him say a few more words like "Oops." but other than when proposing to his mate and naming his kids, he never speaks sentences.