The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Awkward LBT Moments!

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So, this one time in Kindergarten...... We were talking about natural disasters we remembered. Instead of saying "Earthquake", I said "Earthshake" like I learned in LBT, and my whole class was laughing. This one kid was like "It's EarthQUAKEEEE".

I laugh about it now, but it just made me smile. I've always loved LBT. Have any of you had awkward LBT moments?
8 years with TGOF :yum

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lol I had a similar experience.  One day in the fourth grade, we were discussing a plane crash that had occurred in the Everglades (this was in early 1997).  When asked about our thoughts on if there were any survivors, I commented something to the effect of "Well, if there were any survivors, I'm sure the bellydraggers had a feast by now."  My teacher was clueless about my reference but thought it was cute, but other kids made me a laughing stock for awhile.  I was used to being the kid others loved to pick on for whatever reason, so I didn't pay that much attention to them :lol.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm... well for the longest time I was ashamed to tell anyone The Land Before Time was my favorite movie because of how old I was. Even when I was a teen it seems everyone would say the hip serious movie they could think of, like Inception or The Dark Knight, etc.. Definitely have gotten that courage back in that respect  :DD

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I used to sing along to some of the Land Before Time songs whenever I watched the movies on VHS. I could swear it was fifteen times I hit rewind on my Time of The Great Giving video just to sing along to Kids Like Us over and over again. I was caught just as I was rewinding my tape again; it was kind of embarrassing; especially being caught by my younger sister.