The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New to the Big Screen

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I have to say that I'm really not overly interested in seeing "Cars". It has very little appeal to me. It looks like "Transformers" without the ability to turn into cool robots.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is anyone planning on seeing Superman Returns?  I am! :yes  :yes

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Me, too. I just hope that people finally forget about Chris Reeve after this.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey Tim, how about this, you pay my flight to Canada and I pay the cinema tickets for the two of us. Deal? :P:
Tempting.  Very tempting. B)  :p

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sure.  :lol:

Hey, has anyone actually seen "The Da Vinci Code"?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, has anyone actually seen "The Da Vinci Code"?
Nope, and I don't plan on seeing it.  I just don't have a desire to get into fictional religious controversy. :P:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I would go to watch the movie if only I found somebody to come along. I hate going to cinema on my own.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hate going to cinema on my own.
Ah, that makes two of us, my friend. B)
There aren't actually that many activities I enjoy doing on my own, especially out of the house.  That's probably why I don't get out and do things very often. :P:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i plan to see posiden you know ocean liner rolls over by tidal wave

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I've seen "Titanic", and that was enough to make me put off of ocean liners sinking movies for alltime.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
I saw that movie (The Darkness). I was hoping for more jump scares in that movie.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It bombed critics and others hated the movie. It only got like a 5% on rotten tomatoes.

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Quote from: ADFan185,Jun 30 2016 on  11:51 PM
It bombed critics and others hated the movie. It only got like a 5% on rotten tomatoes.
Doesn't surprise me.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yesterday My GF and I went to watch Independence Day: Insurrection.  Fun movie.  Though some bits were a bit cheesy, I'd label it as a fun to watch movie.

We saw it at the Alamo Draft House.  It's a movie theater that you can order from a menu from in the movie theater area itself.  So she and I ate our lunch as we watched the previews and the movie itself, and drank the sweet tea I ordered and she drank her coffee also.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I might check out the sequel even tho critics didn't seem to give it a good review. I still hold the first as a guilty pleasure of mine.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah more horror movies trying to cash in. I'm not gonna see these since they look poorly made

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My GF and I went to see the latest Tarzan movie earlier this week, and we both enjoyed it.