The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Newish

kitkatze

• Ruby
    • View Profile
'Sup?  I am not a big fan of making these types of posts because I either say too little or go OTT. I like the Land Before Time film series. I like most of the characters. I like to read. I am a slave to two cats.  According to my house mates, I am a terrible cook. I have an interest in Law and will be pursuing a degree at a pathway to MA level when I have enough monies to fund, since I am currently poor.  :D  :rolleyes:

'Bout it really. I speak a couple of languages but not fluently enough to hold intellectual convos but I can ask for a beer, so that's all good. :D

Best,
kitkatze=^^=

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!  :wave I hope that you enjoy your time here.

I speak a couple of languages but not fluently enough to hold intellectual convos but I can ask for a beer, so that's all good. :D

Learning a bit of other languages in order to ask the important questions.  Namely, what alcoholic beverages are available?  You sound like my kind of person.  :D Are there any particular alcoholic beverages that you enjoy?  

Likewise, on a more LBT-related note, do you have a favorite LBT character?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there :wave Nice to meet you! :D

Enjoy your time here, there's plenty stuff to do like roleplaying, discussing/talking about LBT things, playing games or just talking about anything, yep, yep, yep :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us kitkatze :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Hello and welcome. Hope you like what you see here.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, a multilingual straight-to-the point cat slave. :D Welcome to the GOF!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to have a new member on here.  What sorts of stuff do you like to read.  Good luck on furthering your studies in law.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Heya, welcome to the Gang of Five! My name is Iris, nice to meet you :wave

kitkatze

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcomes.  :)

Rhombus: Not that I'm an alcoholic but on nights out I've gotten the taste for rum and cola or a good old fashioned beer : It helps me to dance. :D  
But on a more LBT note, I used to like Littlefoot but now I like the characters with more layers to them: Cera.

Kor: I read all sorts. From articles snippets to full blown high fantasy, to superheroes  and novels that I get told are good but the writing is so terrible that I consider using as kitty litter. I am currently reading a King Arthur book for research for my fictionpress story.  I had to read some law files for class today, yay for petty crime court archive documents otherwise my argument would be at a wall! : :D  And for some semblance of fun, I did start reading R.. Hobb's The Liveship Trader trilogy I got out from the library.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Welcome to the GOF kitkatze :) You like to read, are bad at cooking and dance when you've had a bit to drink? You sound like me :p

Do you have any favourite books in particular?

kitkatze

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Nov 15 2014 on  10:19 AM
Welcome to the GOF kitkatze :) You like to read, are bad at cooking and dance when you've had a bit to drink? You sound like me :p

Do you have any favourite books in particular?
I have authors I like to read all their books:

Robin Hobb, G.R.R.Martin, Garth Nix but only his Old Kingdom series since his other books are lacklustre, David Gemmell and since I love whodonit, Agatha Christie (I read with my Mom and the book club I am in).  :D   I am very picky as a reader. There are some books that I will start and like the premise of the storyline but as it progresses I am not very impressed. Harry Potter is one of those. I DO like the idea and some of the characters but it is ruined by weak writing and over descriptions that  are IMO not needed. Martin and Hobb have ruined books for me. :D  :rolleyes:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile