The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My funny fan fic quote ideas

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Note: You can put your ideas in this thread too.  I'm just going to mention mine first because I know them.  

Land Before Time XIV: The Friendly Sharptooth Flyer

Mama Flyer:  What brings you to the Great Valley?
Ptero: Ummmmmm, just looking around.
Mama Flyer: Well Ptero, it is getting late.  Care to spend the night with us?
Ptero:  (Taken aback) Spend the night in a Leaf Eater nest?
Mama Flyer: (Confused) Leaf Eater nest?
Petrie: No mind him Mama.  He fly into rock and get knocked silly.  His senses come back eventually me think.
Ptero: (Thinking quickly) Yeah, that’s right, bump on the head.  Should be back to normal soon.

Ptero: Ummmm, guys, there is something I must tell you.  I cannot hide it from you anymore.
Littlefoot: What is it?
Ptero: (Trembling) I’m…….I’m……I’m a Sharptooth!
(The Gang of Five laughs, not believing him.)  
Petrie: (Not believing him)  (Laughing) Good one Ptero.   How could you be a sharptooth?  You no have sharp teeth.
Ptero:  Reach into my mouth.  I promise I won’t bite.  
Petrie: (Still laughing)  Ok.  Me play along.  (Puts hand into Ptero’s mouth.  Touches a pointy tooth and pulls back)  Ow, that sharp!   (Realization) Wait, that one sharp!  
Ptero: (Nodding miserably) Yeah.  I have many like that.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ptero:  My mother isn’t fond of leaf eaters because of what happened to father.  In fact, she said that there is only one good place for leaf eaters to go.
Cera: The Great Valley?
Ptero: Our stomachs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ptero:  Ok, what have you decided to do with me?   If you’re going to kill me, please get it over with.  I hate waiting.  The suspense is what is killing me right now.  

----------------------------------------------------

Land Before Time XVII: The Terror of the Mysterious Beyond Part 1: The Bothtooth Tyrant

(Note, Perrin is Petrie's Girlfriend and Andromeda is on her way to being Chomper's girlfriend and Alfred is Cera's boyfriend.)

Petrie: (Flying around Perrin) Me having a good time.  
Perrin:  (Flying around Petrie)  I'm having a good time too.   (The two collide and hit the ground.)
Petrie: (Sore) Me not having such a good time anymore.

---------------------------------------------
Cera's Father: I hear you're dating my daughter.
Alfred: (Nervous) Yes, sir, that is true.
Cera: Come on daddy, leave him alone.
Cera's Father: I'll be quiet soon enough Cera dear.  But, first things first.  I want you to treat her well.  Try anything funny and....  (Runs at big rock and smashes it to bits with head) that will be you.  Do I make myself clear?
Alfred: (Nodding nervously) Yes sir.
Cera's Father: Good then, we've got that taken care of.

----------------------------------------------------
Chomper: (Speaking in Sharptooth)  I'm on a diet.
Andromeda:  (Speaking in Sharptooth) You look pretty fit.  What kind of diet?
Chomper:  (Speaking in Sharptooth) I'm on a no leaf-eater diet.  I've been on it for about 15 cold times.
Andromeda: (Speaking in Sharptooth) Are you serious?!
Chomper: (Speaking in Sharptooth) As serious as an Earthshake.

Ruby: (Speaking in Sharptooth) He's serious you know.
Andromeda: (Speaking in Shaprtooth) Ok, very funny joke you two!
Chomper: (Speaking in Sharptooth) Oh, it's no joke.  However, I do happen to have a very good one about the Longneck, the Fast Biter, the Egg Stealer, and the Fast Runner.
Andromeda: (Speaking in Sharptooth) Oh for the love of..... (Puts claw to head in exasperation)  You aren't joking, are you?  
Ruby:  Well Chomper, this has gone well.

The Land Before Time XVII: The Terror of the Mysterious Beyond Part 2: The Whispering Heart

Chomper:  Great, we lost them!
Andromeda: We also lost ourselves too!
Chomper: I recall that Ali said she once lived in a place like this.  What was the name of it?  I forgot.  
Andromeda: This place is so misty!  I cannot see a thing!
Chomper: Oh yeah, they called it the Land of Mists!
Chomper: However, they give me gas.  (Andromeda moves away from him.)  Just kidding.
Chomper: No, Andromeda, Mo is a friend!
Mo: Who is she Chomper?
Chomper:  A friend of mine.  She is still having trouble not eating my friends.
Red Claw:  (Fuming) (Speaking in Sharptooth) I'm going to get you! (Snaps at Chomper's arms) (Chomper swings the tree at him and he gets a huge mouthful of leaves in his mouth.)  (Spits out leaves)  Ptttttuhhhhh!   (Angry) Guys!

Cera:  All right!  Give up!  We have a Sharptooth and we're not afraid to use him!  

Gallim: Longnecks taste like chicken.  

Ducky: Now you have maded me mad.  You have, you have.  Take that! (Uses karate on a Domehead)  

Chomper: Hey Red Claw! Yeah, you Tyrantosaurus! I have some unfinished business with you!
'
(Note: Lisa is Spike's girlfriend.)  

T-Rex: (Speaking in Sharptooth) Get the Spike tail.  (Advances toward Spike with several other Sharpteeth.)
Lisa: Spike, we should run.  (Runs) (Looks back) Spike!
Spike: (As Sharpteeth approach him) (Belches) ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!  
Sharpteeth: (Smelling belch) Uggggggh!  (Pass out)
Lisa: (Coming to Spike)  You are so brave!  (Spike smiles.)  (Kisses him)
Spike: (Grinning stupidly) Dahhhhhhhhhhh!  

Thunderfoot: Could you tell us how your found mother?
Arianna II: Yes, please tell us Daddy!
Littlefoot: I married my third cousin!  My first and second cousins were eaten by Sharpteeth or else I would have married them instead.
Ali:  (Irked) Littlefoot, if you make that joke one more time, I'm going to feed you to the Sharpteeth!
Littlefoot: (Annoyed) Geez Ali, you can't take a joke!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
First off, I'll say I really love some of these quotes! The ali/Littlefoot one is really funny, and the Chomper and andromeda ones are funny, too. I don't really like your epic stories so much ,but these funny little captions and dialogue I can dig!

More importantly, however, I'm really starting to think you're posting way too many topics in the fanart and fanfiction board. I've went back and counted, and you're now up to 16 different topics.

I suggested before, that you should have some of your stories together in one topic, to help clear up the clutter some, but now I'm starting to think you should be putting all of your fanfiction writing in one topic, as you're just abusing this way too much now. I'm pretty sure no one else on this board has 16 different fanfiction topics, and you haven't even been here that long!

I know you want attention, and people to look at your work, but flooding them with so much stuff in the way your doing it just turns a lot of people off to it. I think you'd be better off with everything in one thread, or just a few threads.

I'm reporting you to the mods if this keeps up.  :anger
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Last time I take advice from Pterano.   He insisted the multi-thread idea would work.    :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang

I'll stick with the less thread things.  (Besides, I seem to get more replies that way and make less people mad.)

Ducky has a good idea to put for my user header to remind me.  "Note to self on posting threads: Less is more."

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 7 2015 on  06:31 PM
Last time I take advice from Pterano.   He insisted the multi-thread idea would work.    :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang
Are you referring to the member or the fictional character?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He's probably referring to Cal, who goes by Pterano on this board.

Meh, Malte has brought up with several of us in conversation that we're sending you mixed signals.

"don't post so much unrelated stuff in the same post, put them in different threads!' and 'Don't post so many threads! It's looking like spam!' contradict each other. Neither of them are things that are accepted, but trying to stay away form one can make the other happen.

You really are posting on here a lot. That in itself isn't a bad thing. It's good that your interested in something, and into it, and want to discuss it with other people, but it seems to be causing issues. Hmm, I don't really have an answer for this. Some of us are discussing this right now through Skype.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. Just thought I needed to say... something.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Last time I take advice from Pterano. He insisted the multi-thread idea would work. in-frustrated.gif in-frustrated.gif in-frustrated.gif in-frustrated.gif
Well, it would work if you weren't posting 5 of them per day but, let's say, only one per sub-forum per day.

I'll stick with the less thread things. (Besides, I seem to get more replies that way and make less people mad.)
Less threads but not mixing several ideas into one. That would be a huge improvement and would indeed make less people mad  :exactly

Ducky has a good idea to put for my user header to remind me. "Note to self on posting threads: Less is more."
I said that? Well, I probably can't remember because there are so many threads, ha ha  :smile It's good advice anyway :)
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, I was jokingly saying Pterano (the character) was giving me advice.