The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

hi all :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hello,I am Ducky123 and I am new here.I am from Germany and 16 years old.I liked LBT since I watched the original movie at the age of 5 or 6 I guess :p. My first sequel was the 8th one and still my fav :D. I have all the sequels,but I haven't seen the series,yet. BTW: My dvd of the 6th sequel died :cry. As you can already guess my fav character is Ducky,but I like all the members of the Gang ;).My hobbies are playing the piano and I do athletics.I like to read and to play videogames :).Unfortunately I can't draw,but I'll try to write fanfictions of LBT.I hope to be better in writing than in drawing ^^.
I like The Land Before Time because the story is interesting for kids and adult(and for teens like me,too :p )and I like the drawings of Don Bluth :).Especially the music of LBT is pretty great!If we hold on together from the original is such a nice song and most of the songs Littlefoot,Cera,Petrie,Ducky and Spike(yes,Spike sings on his own way :D) and some others are singing are great,too.
Well,I think thats enough,if you want to know more about me,just ask ;)
BTW:I found this forum threw the german forum of Malte
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the site! :)  :lol:  :DD
I'm new myself, and I can promise you that you will get a very friendly reception.
My art sucks too, but if you enjoy writing, I look forward to seeing some of your work! :wave

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you Dosu2Dinner :)
From skimming threw the forum a bit I have to say the members here are really very friendly,I feel already comfortable ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there Ducky123! :) Welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave Feel free to open up your own topics or reply to existing ones ^^ ~ Iris

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome, Ducky123! Make yourself feel at home here.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Ducky123 :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. I'm from Germany too.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gof, Ducky123! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

If you wanna try writing some LBT fanfiction, your welcome to post it over here in the Fanfiction and Fanart section. There's people there who will gladly critique your fanfiction, and offer suggestions and things.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the nice welcome :) I really enjoy it here :DD Of course I'll post my fanfictions asap ;)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm a fanfic writer and fanartist myself, and I gotta say, this has been a delightful time in my user account history^^ we don't bite, so make yourself at home and I would personally love to see what you've written and/or drawn :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Always great to see a new member.  Quite an array of interests and hobbies you have there.  You'll find many on here who share them and gives you stuff right away you can talk about.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Ducky123! :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey Ducky123, welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a good time, everyone's really friendly around here  :)