The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Writers needed.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I have continued with the translation of the audio play, but has anyone else also started writing a script?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How about maybe using one of the pure rpg threads as a bases for a script?  It would take the gm's permission, of course.  Some things would have to be changed here and there.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Whatever is being used it needs to be there in script form. A lot has been said on what could be used as a script and several stories have been offered to be used as scripts, but all this will not help so long we don't have a an actual script. Is there anyone who wants not to suggest a script but write and submit one?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not very creative.  The most I could do is try a script based on one of the pure lbt rp threads.  Some changes would have to be done, but it should not be to hard, as long as the gm gave permission.  

If I were creative and smart enough I could try one based on one of the ideas I had.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would be willing to help, but I don't have the time due to school and homework.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
i could start writing something out of a rp, if someone could tell me which i could use or if any rp is going to be used.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'm working on a concept. Its slow going, along with my crew list, because one might say that life interfered right when I was rearing to get going right into this.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't need to make it to long.  I read somewhere that 1 page of a script is about 1 minute so maybe all you need is 80-100 pages so it's not like an average paperback book which is well over 200 pages.  

I have an idea that could be a scipt, just my creativity isn't very good at plot elements, it's more like creating characters & worlds / settings.  

Of the finished or rp threads that just stopped after a time I got it down to 1 that may fit, I've only read part of the first page and I'd have to go back and start over again and read the last 2 pages to see if it stays pure lbt, before asking the gm about doing it as a script.  Though if the oc's are 80% of the story it may be either unsuitable or may need a lot of altering.  It'll likely not reach even 60 pages, but that is not bad.  No need to have a bunch of movie length scripts right off, best to work up to that.  At least in my opinion.  If it doesn't work out, or as a second one I can always do my idea, from bits of the 1st movie and 7th movie some scenes are already done or one can extrapolate what happens so those bits would be the easiest to write and I'd do first.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It looks like some new members are getting interested in this long-dead project, maybe us young farts can breath some life into this thing. :lol

I's be willing to help with script-writing too. I've been working on a fanfiction that will basically be one long movie script when it's done. Unfortunately, it has the Gang as adults, a focuses more on their children, so it wouldn't be a good candidate for an audio play I think.

Pterano helped me to learn how to write in script format, so if he's willing, I'm sure he could be a good script writer too.

Maybe we could get a few writers together, and work on something collaboratively on Google docs or something? I haven't tried Google docs yet myself, but I heard it's great for groups that want to work on a document collaboratively.

Um, do you wanna bring this project back from the dead?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Writing? Heck yes! If you need an extra hand or two, count me in!

Eh... what exactly are we writing?

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not really. It's a project from about 4 years ago, and it seems to be simply out of reach. However, if you writers are still up for it, I could set up something to make it all work.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm still interested if something gets going here. You can count me in.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 21 2013 on  01:11 PM
Not really. It's a project from about 4 years ago, and it seems to be simply out of reach. However, if you writers are still up for it, I could set up something to make it all work.
OK, I'm game. Let me know if anything changes.

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Begging your pardons if I am “resurrecting a dead thread,” but have any of you heard of Celtx? It’s a writer’s dream: screenplays, audio plays, stage plays, comic book scripts, novels, and more. And the best part? It allows for collaboration. I discovered this a few days ago, and I am enjoying it most empathically. What do you think? Anybody here know about it already or have any interest in it?