The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Award winners 2015

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The first results are in by now so we will be able to start the tie breaking vote soon.
Some of the results this year have been very clear so several awards got no runner up (as a reminder, the runner up needs to have at least a third of the votes of the winner):

These are the clear results:
Fanart Award: Rocking Scorpion (no runner up)
Feedback Award: Ducky 123 (no runner up)
Friendly Member Award: Nahla - Malte279
Helpful Member Award: Ducky123 - Malte 279
Proactive Member Award: The Anonymous Person (no runner up)
Projects Award: ludichris (no runner up)
Philosophe Award: Rhombus (no runner up)
RPG Award: bushwacked - a tie breaking vote between Nick22 and Serris has to be held for the runner up RPG Award.

Appreciated Member Award - Nick22 (no runner up)

[EDIT: These earlier lines are not up to date anymore but kept for the record:

Things are somewhat complicated about the Proactive award. A decision about the proceedings there will be made in the staffroom and announed tomorrow after which the tie breaking vote can start.

Voting on the Appreciated Member Award will begin after the end of the tie breaking.]

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Why are there so many missing runner ups? I know at least some people got votes in those categories, for example I votes Serris in Projects.

EDIT:
as a reminder, the runner up needs to have at least a third of the votes of the winner
Oh. I find that kinda weird but okay.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Thanks guys, and congratulations to everyone else :) And thanks to everyone on the site for continuing to make this an awesome forum :D

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Congratulations to those who won their well-deserved awards (and to everyone else, for making all those categories so darn hard to vote on) :D

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats everyone ^^

Just one question-What about the Philosopher Award results? Well can just looking at the voting tally to see who has won, but just curious why they are not listed. Simply forgetting it's understandble though xD

Also wouldn't the Friendly Member need a tie-breaker too?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just one question-What about the Philosopher Award results? Well can just looking at the voting tally to see who has won, but just curious why they are not listed. Simply forgetting it's understandble though xD

Also wouldn't the Friendly Member need a tie-breaker too?
Sorry, I forgot to list the Philosopher Award, I added it. The Friendly Member Award would need a tie breaker, but I am stepping down voluntarily, so you are the winner while I'm the runner up Nahla.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone, and congratulations to all of the other winners and runner ups!  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As for the proactive award, a majority decision has been made in the staff room.
Since the winner didn't cast sufficient votes to qualify for the award, the award will go to the one next in line in terms of votes received who did cast sufficient votes.

The Proactive Award therefore goes to The Anonymous Person.

Since there wouldn't have been any runner ups to the member with the most votes and since the member who tied with The Anonymous Person didn't cast any votes there will be no runner up for the Proactive Award this year.

That being said, the one tie breaking vote we have this year for the runner up to the RPG Award will start now and run until next saturday, after which we will move on to the Appreciated member Award.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups.  

:DD  :celebrate  :cheers  :celebrate

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Congrats to all of the winners and runner-ups!  :smile

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Congrats to the winners, runner-ups, and everyone who participated!  :birthday  :DD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats everyone! And also thanks for all these votes. Wasn't expecting to receive that many.

btw, I just realised that if I hadn't voted for TheAnonymous Person, we wouldn't be having any Proactive Member winner :blink:
Inactive, probably forever.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for everyone who voted for me. :)

Yeah I'm kinda late and everything here, but I was gone for a week, so..yeah. ;)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
A belated congrats to all winners. :celebrate Also, thanks to those who voted for me. Quite a pleasure for me to finally win an award after three years of being on here, even if it is as a result of other circumstances.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The final round of the Awards this year is over. Nick22 wins the Appreciated Member award without a runner up.

Congratulations to every winner and runner up :)

Winners, please pick your award banners (if you haven't done so already so the runner ups can pick theirs).

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would like to thank  Malte, Mumbling, Nick, Littlefoot1616, and the other mods for taking time out of their busy schedules to set up the forum awards and the fanfiction awards.  I imagine that it can be a rather time-consuming process, but it certainly is appreciated by myself and others on the forum.  I also would like to thank all of those who cast votes for me this year.  Thank you all very much.  :)

As for me, I have chosen the following banner for my philosopher award:

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congratulations, and a nice acceptance speech also.  :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks guys for your votes. i'll add the new sig sometime this week
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks again those who voted me, and thanks to all you mods/admins for organizing these every year. And congrats to the other winners and runner-ups.

I'll take this one for my award.