The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2437 · 163168

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
We have a cat called Charlie. It was called Charlie because my sister initially thought it was male, then someone else looked at it and said it was female. We kept it for a year, then we took it to get spayed/neutered. When I got to the vet to pick it up, the vet said he was done, and I took him home an told my sister about it.

So, basically our cat has changed sex TWICE :blink:
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I prefer fish and seafood to most other dishes.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Here’s a little Pangaean slice-of-life story for ya: ;)

On Saturday, my family saw an article in our local newspaper about a couple who had purchased a bunch of bananas at Wal-Mart, only to discover that it contained a live Brazilian wandering spider (a tropical species with a 4-inch leg span that’s considered to be pretty much the deadliest spider in the world. :blink: For the record, they killed it before it managed to hurt anyone). Our family’s reaction to the article was the kind that you wouldn’t expect from most people, but perfectly normal for us: :P: we fascinatedly began discussing the world’s most dangerous spiders and their habits, and eventually ended up watching a spider-centric episode of the David Attenborough documentary series Life in the Undergrowth while eating bananas flambÈ. :smile :p :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I love microbiology.

If I'm standing still or sitting down, I constantly jig my leg or drum my fingers - if I don't I feel really uncomfortable. Makes getting to sleep really hard  :rolleyes

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have echolalia, and my pitch randomly fluctuates when I speak :p.  Sometimes I'll even speak and my voice will come out really high for a few moments.  This most recently happened this past evening, and I sounded like Ducky :lol.  I should've wrapped it up with one of her catchphrases :p.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have gotten high several times in my life. No illegal substances were used.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I enjoy painting model figures, and one day hope to be a tornado scientist.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I already showed this in another thread, but I develop little computer games as a hobby.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm planning on moving in with my boyfriend in the coming months. And the good news is that changes in my parents' situation will aid in their support greatly

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'm a Japan Studies major and this fall I'll be studying abroad in Kumamoto, Kyushu for a full academic year. Fun fact for Pokemon nerds, Kumamoto is what Mauville City is based off of. :p

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today I managed to get hit in the head with a ham, explode a pitcher of lemonade in my face (I had added some hot water in the hopes of dissolving the mix better, and while I was shaking the pitcher, I guess the pressure built up to the point that the hinged lid popped open and the lemonade literally blasted out like the contents of an agitated soda can), and drink four different kinds of tea at once, all before noon. :p

Strel

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Today i managed to hit someone in the head with a ham, plant a bomb in a pitcher of lemonade, AND poison four different kinds of tea, all before noon. (Sorry   :lol )

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ This is a factual thread, bub. And please, no upstaging the insane, quirky, slapstick reality that is my life. :p

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm the fastest girl in my class and the third or fourth fastest in my class, that includes both boys and girls. :p

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Pretty much every part of my hands are double jointed. I can really gross out my friends when I touch just below my wrist with the palm of my hand on the same arm :lol

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When the clocks changed during March, I am ashamed to say that I forgot to put them forward.  Luckily it was a Sunday and I did not miss lectures but I was so darn sure that it was in the evening....

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have managed to ween myself off of being a sweets addict :p.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I learned my new favorite recipe from a cooking class I took last year.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I wear an olive green patrol hat with ten small patches I embroidered by hand.  :smile